Fortune Cookie

Standard memberRemoved
Posers and Puzzles 16 Mar '07 01:17
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 01:17
    Eat a fortune cookie without reading the fortune...tough...isn't it?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 01:20
    While i was thinking i picked up a fortune cookie, i opened it up and tossed the fortune in the trash and ate the cookie. While i was walking away i realized what i had done and retrieved it from the garbage...sick isn't it?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 01:20
    Sorry this should have been in the general forum. My bad.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 08:26
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    While i was thinking i picked up a fortune cookie, i opened it up and tossed the fortune in the trash and ate the cookie. While i was walking away i realized what i had done and retrieved it from the garbage...sick isn't it?
    I ate the fortune while tossing the cockie. Didn't taste right.
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 09:38
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I ate the fortune while tossing the cockie. Didn't taste right.
    This is a PG13 forum you know!
  6. Joined
    15 Feb '07
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 12:10
    I have made attemtps before to extract and read the fortune before I even crack open the cookie.

It requires a means to grab hold of the fortune through the hole on the side. Actually succeeded once or twice.
  7. Joined
    15 Mar '07
    Moves
    02 Apr '07 21:23
    I just eat the cookie, and read the fortune. It usually says something meaningless on it, so I throw it away. Just like everybody else.
  8. Joined
    19 May '06
    Moves
    19 Apr '07 03:07
    Originally posted by Chessmaster12
    I just eat the cookie, and read the fortune. It usually says something meaningless on it, so I throw it away. Just like everybody else.
    Not everybody. I personally think some of them are useless, but some of them have very intrigueing advice on it. a lot of the time it's a load of bull, but that doesn't mean you should take it for granted.
  9. Joined
    15 Apr '07
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 04:26
    whenever i read my fortune i always add between the sheets at the end
  10. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 04:50
    Two real life fortune cookie stories (they aren't incredible enough to be made up, so you might want to go on to the next posting and forget about this one):

1. we had a springer spaniel way back when and wanted to breed him and weren't having any luck in finding a mate for him. we gave him a fortune cookie, but i have to admit we opened it and read his fortune: you will soon meet a short brown stranger (absolutely true! no exaggeration, nor this next part) it was about two weeks later that he met his mate and had puppies shortly after.

2. i work in a service industry. our crews stopped at a chinese restaurant for lunch. we all opened and read our cookies. one fellow's cookie said: you have no future (i mean it. it really really said that) well, we got an emergency service call just after reading our cookies - i mean JUST got it - and he went out on the call and messed up and got fired . . . . none of us saw him after that (not as precise of a cookie, since i do think that he actually did have a future, but just not one that included the rest of us - i'm glad he got the cookie and not me. i guess that's human nature).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree