1. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    25 Feb '05 19:04
    Originally posted by Casandra
    that is irrelvent, if its a drinking straw or otherwise including if its from a hay bale.

think about other things such as how could he be in a field etc..
    Are you trying to make us guess what happened to you last weekend so it will seem more normal? You got zonked on goofballs, stripped down naked, tipped a cow, folded your "goods" into any number of amusing/hilarious shapes, got tired, tried to floss with a (piece of) straw, and were hit by an errant hardball, knocking you flat on your posterior.

No matter what kind of sugar coating you put on that puppy, it's never going to be normal.
  2. Joined
    30 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Feb '05 09:09
    It's not a drinking straw(if that is the same puzzle I know, and since the answer is so detached from reality it should be).
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Feb '05 11:19
    Originally posted by ilywrin
    It's not a [b]drinking straw(if that is the same puzzle I know, and since the answer is so detached from reality it should be).[/b]
    Is he a farmer?
  4. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    28 Feb '05 14:24
    Here's what happened: A guy goes out for a walk on his farm (in the field) when an alien spaceship lands. Out steps a beautiful creature, and asks him to come on board. Without demurring, our hero follows her. Inside, he is plied with all kinds of sweet nectar, and allows them to take his clothes off in order to carry out all kinds of tests, in the interest of science and intergalactic peace.

As a reward, the alien gives him a beautiful gold candlestick, and ask him to return to his planet. Smitten by her beauty (and maybe because none of the others are wearing any clothes) he forgets to asks for his clothes back.

He lies down in the grass to watch the craft slowly rise and vanish. He clutches his golden candlestick - but wait - it is slowly transforming into a simple straw? What is this? Rumpelstilskin in reverse? Maybe the Terran atmosphere is not conducive to the sustainance of alien gold!

As he looks around, he notices that the grain has been laid down in a beautiful, symmetric pattern that looks like .... but no, that is another thread!
  5. Joined
    05 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Mar '05 19:36
    okay you guys are so strange in what you think happened in case you have not guessed he is DEAD so think about it

and its irrelvent if he is a farmer or not.

focus on how he got there in first place...and no he is not a natralist its irrelvient what his occupation is.
  6. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    01 Mar '05 19:43
    okay you guys are so strange in what you think happened in case you have not guessed he is DEAD so think about it

and its irrelvent if he is a farmer or not.

focus on how he got there in first place...and no he is not a natralist its irrelvient what his occupation is.
    He grabbed the straw that broke the camel's back, and flogged himself with it until he developed a blister. Then he ended his life by swallowing his own tongue.

I'm sorry, but I hate these puzzles. I think they're retarded. Any of answers given on this thread could possibly be the answer. You're asking us to read your mind. OK, 3. Jam-jelly. Whoopy goop fruit. Did I hit it yet? 1952 Yankees. Briefs. Boxers. Rubic's cube. Newspaper. HA HA! Hien? dog food. capital essS.

Is the answer going to be worth it when we run through the infinite number of possibilities?

7. In an office
    Moves
    01 Mar '05 22:04
    i want to read more possible answer... theyre crackin me bigtime!!
  8. Joined
    05 Dec '01
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 00:19
    Try asking the question in google. Could post the answer but might spoil the fun.

If I'm right then relates to a hot air baloon flight
  9. Under Cover
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 06:09
    He was dreaming about his trip to Oz, and his very unfortunate encounter with the scarecrow....
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 06:29
    Originally posted by PBE6
    He grabbed the straw that broke the camel's back, and flogged himself with it until he developed a blister. Then he ended his life by swallowing his own tongue.

I'm sorry, but I hate these puzzles. I think they're retarded. Any of answers given on this thread could possibly be the answer. You're asking us to read your mind. OK, 3. Jam-jelly. Whoop ...[text shortened]... Is the answer going to be worth it when we run through the infinite number of possibilities?

It's a game where you narrow down the possibilities slowly by asking questions. It's a logic puzzle kinda, or a way to practice the scientific method.

If you don't like this kind of puzzle why are you posting here?
  11. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 16:08
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    It's a game where you narrow down the possibilities slowly by asking questions. It's a logic puzzle kinda, or a way to practice the scientific method.

If you don't like this kind of puzzle why are you posting here?
    Obviously I'm posting my disgust.
  12. Joined
    15 Apr '04
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 16:291 edit
    He walked into a field, naked, with a bit of straw........and died 🙁
  13. Joined
    05 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Mar '05 22:54
    okay guys you have to narrow it down by asking questions please start asking quiestions instead of filling it up with joes i dont mind and accosonal one but its getting sorda old can you guys try to figure it out, but dont cheet while doinging it? thanks i would really apprishate it thanks!

I can give hints but thoes are last resorts. And i have been droping a few as it is...
  14. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 03:111 edit
    okay guys you have to narrow it down by asking questions please start asking quiestions instead of filling it up with joes i dont mind and accosonal one but its getting sorda old can you guys try to figure it out, but dont cheet while doin ...[text shortened]... thoes are last resorts. And i have been droping a few as it is...
    Is the manner in which he died relevant?
    Is the straw relevant?
    Is there visible damage to his body?
    Did someone else kill him?
    Did he die of disease?
  15. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    03 Mar '05 12:53
    OK, here's an idea.

He is naked, and there was something about a hot air balloon.

So, why are people naked in a HAB? Because they want to lose weight, which means there is something wrong. They have already thrown out every bit of excess baggage, and their clothes, but the balloon keeps losing height (lack of fuel??)

Anyway, they decide to draw straws, small straw has to jump out.

Guess who got the short straw....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree