1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    30 Oct '08 13:05
    Why not go the whole hog and give every piece hit points, character classes and make them roll a D20 to attack...

😞
  2. Joined
    26 Oct '08
    Moves
    19 Nov '08 05:30
    What about keeping the same rules, but adding card to the game, like yu-gi-oh. like Tempête sur l'échiquer.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 13:58
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Hmm. With the hexagons, from any single hexagon, there are at most 6 adjacent hexagons to move to. With traditional chess, there are 9 adjacent squares. Using the hexagons seems to limit range of motion compared to normal chess.
    Where do you get 9 adjacent squares? I only see 8.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 14:00
    Originally posted by Sophy
    I don't really know, It just increase the range of the pieces without giving really something new.
    In my heads, this game will have a least 15 differants pieces.
    Three types of pawn, knight, boshop, vizir, rook, witch, vampire, pirate, wolf, ghost, héro, magician, queens and king. Each will have their identity and the game will be unique, but how to make po ...[text shortened]... le the bishop would control f2- e3- d4- c5- b6 -g3 -h4- i5- k-6, he also protect the two knigts
    How many heads do you have?🙂
  5. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 21:50
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Where do you get 9 adjacent squares? I only see 8.
    Oops...
  6. Joined
    26 Oct '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 04:11
    Yeah, A little oups....
    I count the square the piece was stand on.

How many head, Maybe none.....

No, just to be serious, We should put some hasard in the game. We should go like chess whit different armys and add decks uniques to each army.

to begin.
    I go with the traditional board, Then, seven diffirent to choose from, and seven decks of 50 cards, one for each army.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree