1. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    7733
    03 Nov '12 02:511 edit
    *Nevermind*

    Sorry
  2. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Joined
    19 Jan '07
    Moves
    72465
    03 Nov '12 21:35
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    *Nevermind*

    Sorry
    My calculations indicate that the correct answer is "37".



    GRANNY.
  3. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    7733
    03 Nov '12 22:31
    Originally posted by smw6869
    My calculations indicate that the correct answer is "37".



    GRANNY.
    Yeah, that's what I got too?!?
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    894021
    04 Nov '12 02:06
    37 +/- 2.68
  5. Subscriberjoe shmo
    Strange Egg
    podunk, PA
    Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    7733
    04 Nov '12 06:031 edit
    Originally posted by coquette
    37 +/- 2.68
    yeah, I did recognize that the error differential (2.68) to be close to the golden ratio plus 1.5 as well....fascinating to say the least!
  6. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Joined
    19 Jan '07
    Moves
    72465
    04 Nov '12 18:24
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    yeah, I did recognize that the error differential (2.68) to be close to the golden ratio plus 1.5 as well....fascinating to say the least!
    I never heard of no Golden Ratio,but i do know of a Honey Hole in the back of my house where i go fishing.


    GRANNY.
  7. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Joined
    18 Apr '10
    Moves
    59673
    04 Nov '12 20:49
    Originally posted by smw6869
    I never heard of no Golden Ratio,but i do know of a Honey Hole in the back of my house where i go fishing.


    GRANNY.
    If the fishing hole is IN the back of your house, watch you don't fall in it.
    If it's in the shape of a rectangle you may have a golden ratio shaped hole.
  8. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Joined
    19 Jan '07
    Moves
    72465
    04 Nov '12 21:14
    Originally posted by venda
    If the fishing hole is IN the back of your house, watch you don't fall in it.
    If it's in the shape of a rectangle you may have a golden ratio shaped hole.
    Gracious sakes alive you're just being silly now.


    GRANNY.
Back to Top