1. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 10:29
    Has anyone ever asked this question? Goofy and Pluto are two Disney cartoon creations. Both are dogs yet one goes around on all fours barking like a dog while the other walks on two legs and acts like a human speaking in English.

Both of them have even appeared in the same cartoons acting in the manner described above. Is there a riddle to this? Is Disney messing with our heads? Or am I just looking at too many cartoons?

🙄
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 16:21
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Has anyone ever asked this question? Goofy and Pluto are two Disney cartoon creations. Both are dogs yet one goes around on all fours barking like a dog while the other walks on two legs and acts like a human speaking in English.

Both of them have even appeared in the same cartoons acting in the manner described above. Is there a riddle to this? Is Disney messing with our heads? Or am I just looking at too many cartoons?

🙄
    Perhaps they were trying to hint at the nature of man using that clever little cartoon metaphor.
  3. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '12 14:12
    quite funny: when i watched it as a kid, i used to think he was a cow. this is because he was sometimes with clarabelle cow and they looked somewhat similar to me. so thanks for teaching me something new in this thread. sorry that i cant contribute to the answer of your question 😉
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:39
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    Perhaps they were trying to hint at the nature of man using that clever little cartoon metaphor.
    I don't think I'm allowed to post it on here, but in a similar vein "google" miinie mouse and goofy joke.
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    19 Nov '12 18:42
    Originally posted by venda
    I don't think I'm allowed to post it on here, but in a similar vein "google" miinie mouse and goofy joke.
    I looked that one up. Good one.
  6. Standard membertalzamir
    Art, not a Toil
    60.13N / 25.01E
    Moves
    24 Nov '12 16:05
    Beagle Boys are called Bear Gang here.. so it seems species is a flexible concept. ^_^

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree