Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

1. 19 Apr '07 22:28
    A two part question: what is scent? is it stray particles of a substance permeating the air that can be picked up by the nose? Secondly, if scent is stray particles, can a police dog become addicted to cocaine/ narcotics?
  2. 20 Apr '07 07:08 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by prosoccer
    ... can a police dog become addicted to cocaine/ narcotics?
    It would probably make them better at detecting the stuff. Then they'd stand by it and take long deep sniffs. I can see it now...
  3. Standard member PBE6
    Bananarama
    20 Apr '07 07:15
    Originally posted by prosoccer
    A two part question: what is scent? is it stray particles of a substance permeating the air that can be picked up by the nose? Secondly, if scent is stray particles, can a police dog become addicted to cocaine/ narcotics?
    Yep and yep. Didn't you see that Family Guy episode where Brian became an airport security guard and got addicted to the ching-ching?
  4. 20 Apr '07 11:21
    Well, no one admits it, but getting them hooked is basicly how dogs are trained to find drugs. Flawless strategy.
  5. 20 Apr '07 12:55
    Originally posted by PBE6
    Yep and yep. Didn't you see that Family Guy episode where Brian became an airport security guard and got addicted to the ching-ching?
    Ya, actually I did, and then he and Peter had to go to the addiction recovery centre/ teen pregnancy clinic and when Peter was asked for his name he a pea, someone saying er and a griffin, so that is what he said.
  6. 20 Apr '07 23:01
    And as we all know, Family Guy is the ultimate authority on matters of science...
  7. 21 Apr '07 00:55
    Originally posted by CZeke
    And as we all know, Family Guy is the ultimate authority on matters of science...
    Well I did learn a lot about parade-float making from them.
  8. 21 Apr '07 03:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by CZeke
    And as we all know, Family Guy is the ultimate authority
    Nuff said