Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 20 Jul '07 04:28
    Sup home dawgs. I decided to throw a thread out there for you guys to have some fun with. All 10,000 of you or w/e. Just a challenge to see who can come up with some cool slang words. Anyone that's interested feel free to post your favorite/home made slang.


    alright. I'm flyin, catch you foos later. keep it clean #@^%$#^%$
  2. 20 Jul '07 13:23
    yo
  3. 20 Jul '07 14:08
    car. I love that silly new word, hehe, car.
  4. 20 Jul '07 15:06
    Originally posted by doodinthemood
    car. I love that silly new word, hehe, car.
    wozup homie. ????????????????????
  5. 21 Jul '07 00:02
    Propz to the AP for throwin it real. Word.
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's about respect
    21 Jul '07 03:42
    weed
    bud
    ganja
    grass
    pot
    chronic
    kush
    stress
    wacky tabacky
    tea
    keef
  7. Standard member EinsteinMind
    Seeker
    21 Jul '07 21:23 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    weed
    bud
    ganja
    grass
    pot
    chronic
    kush
    stress
    wacky tabacky
    tea
    keef
    speed
    crank
    ice
    amp
    crystal
    white cross
    white crunch

    and that's just methamphetamine.

    (edit: I'm assuming eeeeeveryone knows what ATY is talking about.)
  8. 22 Jul '07 18:49
    Originally posted by EinsteinMind
    speed
    crank
    ice
    amp
    crystal
    white cross
    white crunch

    and that's just methamphetamine.

    (edit: I'm assuming eeeeeveryone knows what ATY is talking about.)
    Mary Jane?
  9. Standard member Exuma
    Anansi
    22 Jul '07 20:21
    you sass that hoopy ford prefect? Now theres a frood who knows where his towel is.
  10. 23 Jul '07 19:08
    antidishinstablishmentinterism is da fo real word!
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    01 Aug '07 06:30
    Originally posted by artplayer
    Sup home dawgs. I decided to throw a thread out there for you guys to have some fun with. All 10,000 of you or w/e. Just a challenge to see who can come up with some cool slang words. Anyone that's interested feel free to post your favorite/home made slang.


    alright. I'm flyin, catch you foos later. keep it clean #@^%$#^%$
    My favorite new word is:


    Kurwa!