Speed

Speed

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F
Artist in Drawing

in your fridge

Moves
20 Aug 03

Originally posted by ivanhoe

No thanks, better luck next time ...
... you could bring me a glass of water though.
Reading all these threads is making me thirsty.
To be honest I'd rather have a beer ... 😛

IvanH.
I presume you prefer a COLD beer? I don't think he has any cold beers anymore. But I'm sure a lot of water came out of his fridge 🙂

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
20 Aug 03

Originally posted by Fiathahel
I presume you prefer a COLD beer? I don't think he has any cold beers anymore. But I'm sure a lot of water came out of his fridge 🙂

What's a man without his fridge ... 😕

IvanH.

F
Artist in Drawing

in your fridge

Moves
20 Aug 03

Originally posted by ivanhoe

What's a man without his fridge ... 😕

IvanH.
not drunk!

(Or very drunk, when his fridge just stopped working and he had to drink all beer before it got warm)

The Elder

Moves
20 Aug 03

Taking a step back in time. We just had a block of ice in the top of the box and a pan under the box to catch the water. No light in the box just dark when door is closed. Oh and don't forget to empty the pan or you will find yourself in your room for the rest of the night. You can still load up with beer.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
20 Aug 03

not drunk!

(Or very drunk, when his fridge just stopped working and he had to drink all beer before it got warm)

Gezondheid !! ..... erm .. To your health ... Cheers !!

IvanH.

F
Artist in Drawing

in your fridge

Moves
21 Aug 03

Question:

If light consists of photons, then is there light between the photons? Or is it dark there?

T
Kupikupopo!

Out of my mind

Moves
21 Aug 03

Question:

If light consists of photons, then is there light between the photons? Or is it dark there?
Well, if light consists of photons...then between photons there isn't any light...so it's dark.

Mot

Moves
22 Aug 03

darkness has no speed. darkness is something which lacks photons or better known as light. so in a sense, darkness sort of appears out of nowhere when there is now presence of light. Or you could think that the speed of darkness is equal to that of light because when light moves the darkness leaves.

F
Artist in Drawing

in your fridge

Moves
22 Aug 03

I don't agree with that. I think the darkness gets mixed with the light. But the light is shining so bright, that you just can't see it.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Aug 03

Class, ... Claahaass, ....... CLÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁSS ........