1. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 06:24
    this is a good one as murder and suicide is possible. ima sleep on it will someone tell me the answer if i cant get it? i can never find these things
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 06:26
    HEY!!!! did the dude have a heart rate monitor???? that would all but solve it...
  3. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 08:27
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    good guess but no. One more thing, there could be no such thing as a ice bullet as it would melt from the intense heat inside the gun barrel, and no that is not why the light bulb was mentioned

HINT: Okay I'll clarify that light bulb was new and just screwed in. BIGGEST HINT I'LL EVER GIVE😞
    Rather than giving hints, the best way of doing these lateral thinking puzzles is just to answer yes/no questions, for example the three I asked originally.

Now I'm thinking that maybe the man used a bullet as a fuse (this has been done!) or perhaps got electrocuted whilst changing the light bulb, perhaps because he was wet having just got out of the bath/shower.
  4. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 08:29
    Another question - did the man die directly from the shotgun wound? (Perhaps it was an old war wound and a red herring).
  5. USA
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 12:59
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    Another question - did the man die directly from the shotgun wound? (Perhaps it was an old war wound and a red herring).
    Yes.
  6. Joined
    19 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 13:55
    He was standing on a block of ice to change the lightbulb. Then someone shot him throught the window which was held open (for some inexplicable reason) by the pencil, the bullet went through the pencil and thus closed the window.
  7. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 17:02
    hmmmm i still think a heart rate monitor is cooler....
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 21:59
    Originally posted by Nicky4815
    He was standing on a block of ice to change the lightbulb. Then someone shot him throught the window which was held open (for some inexplicable reason) by the pencil, the bullet went through the pencil and thus closed the window.
    I can go along with that, although I'm entertained at the way you say that the reason for the window being held open by a pencil is inexplicable, while blithely skating over the fact that changing a lightbulb while standing on a block of ice puts the victim into the mad as a march hare category.
  9. USA
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 22:02
    Originally posted by Nicky4815
    correct😞
  10. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 23:341 edit
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    correct😞
    The man who was shot could have been so from anything, you didn't even say that a shot man was inside of the room.
  11. USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 01:56
    Originally posted by prosoccer
    The man who was shot could have been so from anything, you didn't even say that a shot man was inside of the room.
    sorry about that, I guess it was implied later though
  12. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 02:55
    how bout we all compramise and say that baldwin shot and anti pencil bullet when the pencil broke the window slowly shut creating 1 mph wind blew him off his ice rink which he slipped off of and hit him with a pencil fused light bulb.

midway throu the fall he realized that there was lava {hence the anti lava ice} he was then magically transported to the bottom of the pacific ocean instead of disneyland.

there that makes more sense now does it? who came up with that?
  13. USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 03:36
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    how bout we all compramise and say that baldwin shot and anti pencil bullet when the pencil broke the window slowly shut creating 1 mph wind blew him off his ice rink which he slipped off of and hit him with a pencil fused light bulb.

midway throu the fall he realized that there was lava {hence the anti lava ice} he was then magically transported to the ...[text shortened]... cean instead of disneyland.

there that makes more sense now does it? who came up with that?
    wtf?
  14. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 06:47
    lol....ummmm....ya...
    that was for if you wanted to make the story more farfetched

also throwing in unused stuff like he had a double cleft chin.......

lmao at joke=sad. i should go
  15. Joined
    17 Mar '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 08:46
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    how bout we all compramise
    You'd better accomodate my reverse vampire theory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree