1. Joined
    08 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Dec '05 23:55
    Are we allowed to sell it for negetive amounts? i.e. say here is a dollor to take the thing away. Then everyone can go to heaven.
  2. Standard memberjimmyb270
    Top Gun
    Angels 20
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 01:10
    Originally posted by Virak
    Are we allowed to sell it for negetive amounts? i.e. say here is a dollor to take the thing away. Then everyone can go to heaven.
    Hmmm, that raises an interesting question actually. How much do you think people would pay for somebody else's salvation?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 04:241 edit
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '05 04:25
    Originally posted by jimmyb270
    Hmmm, that raises an interesting question actually. How much do you think people would pay for somebody else's salvation?
    giving their own life away...
    Jesus Christ did it... 😀
  5. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    21 Dec '05 14:03
    If there is one person on earth who would be willing to go to hell, if therby he could ensure that everyone else on earth would go to heaven, then he will buy the amulet the last time when there are only two people not in heaven yet, and he will always sell it for a more expensive price if he acquires it before that point.

If such a person exists then then you can buy the amulet at any price, you don't need the rest of the population to be stupid.
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    29 Dec '05 13:22
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    If such a person exists then then you can buy the amulet at any price, you don't need the rest of the population to be stupid.
    Wouldn't you would need God to be stupid then?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Dec '05 14:27
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Wouldn't you would need God to be stupid then?
    He isn't?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree