1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 21:51
    The man finds a bottle on the beach in Souther California. He gives a little rub and out pops a genie. The genie offers him one wish. The man wonders why not three wishes in the tradition of genies worldwide and the genie again offers only one wish, take it or leave it, and better make it a good one. The man, who always wanted to visit beautifuly Hawaii but was afraid to fly, asked for a highway to Hawaii.

The genie was crestfallen. "Do you have any idea what a highway to Hawaii would entail? How much concrete and iron? The SALT water and winds! It's 2,500 miles, and miles deep in places! Wouldn't there be something else, equally appealling, but a little more practical you might like?"

The man thinks it over and asks the genie to explain how women think. "Excuse me?" says the genie, not quite understanding. "Well," says the man, "like when she holds a dress up in front of her and asks me, How does this make me look? Do I look fat in this? Or when she says, I just saved $200 and I ask how she did that and she says because they had a 2 for 1 sale."

The genie thinks for a moment and answers ___________________ ____________________ ____________________________ ______________________ ________________________________.
  2. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 23:05
    Originally posted by coquette
    The man finds a bottle on the beach in Souther California. He gives a little rub and out pops a genie. The genie offers him one wish. The man wonders why not three wishes in the tradition of genies worldwide and the genie again offers only one wish, take it or leave it, and better make it a good one. The man, who always wanted to visit beautifuly Hawaii but ...[text shortened]... ____________________________ ______________________ ________________________________.
    "I'd rather make the bridge." ?
  3. Going where needed.
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 23:28
    "Want two lanes, or four?"
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 00:21
    I agree with those two!!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 06:38
    Lets paint the bridge red.
  6. Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 20:55
    "They don't. They just talk."
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 23:38
    Originally posted by brobluto
    "They don't. They just talk."
    also good!
  8. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 04:15
    "two lanes or four?" is the official answer.
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 04:281 edit
    Originally posted by coquette
    "two lanes or four?" is the official answer.
    Then why did you leave five blanks?
  10. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 05:27
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Then why did you leave five blanks?
    I'm not good at math.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree