Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. Standard memberBlackhawk214
    ....................
    Joined
    09 Sep '05
    Moves
    13814
    30 Dec '05 20:02
    It killed him! And u were seriously hurt! An hour later u were wheeled into the operating room to put your head back togethor and stitch it up! But when the surgeons walked in, 1 of them said, "I cant operate on him, he is my son!" Who was that surgeon!? This is a pretty easy riddle! Make a guess and I will let u know if u were right! =) -Luke
  2. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    8760
    30 Dec '05 20:33
    The surgeon is the mada.
  3. Standard memberSanta Drummer
    I AM INNOCENT
    Account suspended
    Joined
    01 Nov '05
    Moves
    3130
    30 Dec '05 20:57
    Originally posted by Blackhawk214
    It killed him! And u were seriously hurt! An hour later u were wheeled into the operating room to put your head back togethor and stitch it up! But when the surgeons walked in, 1 of them said, "I cant operate on him, he is my son!" Who was that surgeon!? This is a pretty easy riddle! Make a guess and I will let u know if u were right! =) -Luke
    Darth Vader?
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Joined
    16 Jun '04
    Moves
    15683
    30 Dec '05 22:14
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    Darth Vader?
    nah it must be Padme surely 😉
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14671
    30 Dec '05 22:151 edit
    Originally posted by Santa Drummer
    Darth Vader?
    For some reason I find that funny and completely against my better judgement will give you a rec.

    [EDIT - but not before clicking on MCA's post by mistake.]
  6. Standard memberBlackhawk214
    ....................
    Joined
    09 Sep '05
    Moves
    13814
    31 Dec '05 02:06
    Originally posted by prosoccer
    The surgeon is the mada.
    yeah! it his mama! did u already hear that 1, or did u make a good guess!?
  7. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    8760
    31 Dec '05 03:17
    I think I may have heard it or something like it before, but is pretty obvious.
  8. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Joined
    16 Jun '04
    Moves
    15683
    31 Dec '05 17:52
    Originally posted by dottewell
    For some reason I find that funny and completely against my better judgement will give you a rec.

    [EDIT - but not before clicking on MCA's post by mistake.]
    by accident? 😞 bummer :'(
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    9211
    01 Jan '06 01:48
    Originally posted by Blackhawk214
    It killed him! And u were seriously hurt! An hour later u were wheeled into the operating room to put your head back togethor and stitch it up! But when the surgeons walked in, 1 of them said, "I cant operate on him, he is my son!" Who was that surgeon!? This is a pretty easy riddle! Make a guess and I will let u know if u were right! =) -Luke
    Yar that is quite an easy riddle if you have a basic understanding of family.

    Although we haven't explored the possibility that the surgeon is a compulsive liar.
  10. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Joined
    05 Mar '02
    Moves
    32455
    03 Jan '06 01:19
    Originally posted by Blackhawk214
    yeah! it his mama! did u already hear that 1, or did u make a good guess!?
    This joke was featured in an 'All in the Family Episode.' It's no younger than
    30 years, probably more like 50.

    Nemesio
  11. Big D
    Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    26380
    05 Jan '06 20:41
    Of course, another answer is that u have 2 dads (hint - they both love show tunes)!
Back to Top