1. Out To Lunch
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 18:02
    Bill bets he can stand underwater for ten minutes without any special breathing equipment. How does he do it?????????
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 18:49
    Originally posted by kfennessy
    Bill bets he can stand underwater for ten minutes without any special breathing equipment. How does he do it?????????
    A glass of water on his head?
  3. Out To Lunch
    Moves
    04 Sep '06 19:06
    the guy who said glass of water is right (again) dang, ur good
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 06:39
    And you are crap. Stop posting threads.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 07:44
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Keep on, kfennessy, some riddles is better than none riddles.
  6. Joined
    03 May '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 14:31
    Right back at you Xanthos
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 15:32
    Originally posted by thespacemonkey
    Right back at you Xanthos
    Do you see me posting gems like Thread 51338?
  8. Joined
    03 May '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 15:42
    Do you see me posting gems like Thread 51338?
    Even so, why do you feel you have to be unpleasent to the vast majority of the forum.
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 15:43
    Even so, why do you feel you have to be unpleasent to the vast majority of the forum.
    "I don't like any of you."
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 19:221 edit
    Because he has a deficiency of empathy and social skills.
    Wait until he calls you an idiot. I've experienced that.

He is only too eager to call others riddles as lame but is of no way capable to submit one good of his own.
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 19:581 edit
    you said "underwater" which is one word. In order for that answer to be correct you would have had to type 2 words as "under water". To simply place a glass of water on your head is standing under water, not underwater.

Underwater means something entirely different than under water.😛
  12. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 00:07
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    He is only too eager to call others riddles as lame but is of no way capable to submit one good of his own.
    I don't post riddles at all because they are very few good ones and those are known by most people anyway.
    I do occasionally post puzzles but only when I've got a good one which isn't as often as people post pointless riddles which could have any one of 20 answers one of which is deemed correct.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 06:361 edit
    I don't post riddles at all because they are very few good ones and those are known by most people anyway.
    I do occasionally post puzzles but only when I've got a good one which isn't as often as people post pointless riddles which could have any one of 20 answers one of which is deemed correct.
    So why not let the people who enjoy riddles decide for themselves which riddles is worth thinking of instead telling everyone that they're idiots and the every riddle in this forum is lame? If you're not interested - why are you here along with all idiots telling everybody how smart you are? That's not a proof of good social skills, is it?

When I was twelve years of age I could laugh my guts out of some jokes. Now I hear exactly the same joke again and see the twelve year olds laugh their guts out and I think "Oh my gosh, isn't this joke old?" And then I remember that this is a new joke for them. Of cource they can laugh their guts out as I did when I was twelve.

Exatly the same thing here. Some oldies are new for young people. Isn't it their right to have fun with old riddles if they're never heard them before?

If you don't understand this, then you have a problem with your social skills.

Everyone - rec me anonymous if you think I'm right. Xantoz can't hassle you if you rec, because he doesn't now who you are.
  14. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 07:17
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So why not let the people who enjoy riddles decide for themselves which riddles is worth thinking of instead telling everyone that they're idiots and the every riddle in this forum is lame? If you're not interested - why are you here along with all idiots telling everybody how smart you are? That's not a proof of good social skills, is it?

When I was t ...[text shortened]... k I'm right. Xantoz can't hassle you if you rec, because he doesn't now who you are.
    I'll give you one non-sub anti-rec.

You talk alot about social skills, but it never seems to occur to you that a good part of having social skills is knowing what not to say. Most of these riddles I would never use in front of real people because of the inevitable groans and rolling of eyes.

The riddler runs the risk that the crowd won't like his riddle. I don't know where you get this idea that only positive comments are allowed.

Furthermore, this isn't the place for kiddie humor. Nobody under the age of 13 is allowed to join RHP. The site owners have made it clear that they don't want young kids here.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 08:13
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I'll give you [b]one non-sub anti-rec.

You talk alot about social skills, but it never seems to occur to you that a good part of having social skills is knowing what not to say. Most of these riddles I would never use in front of real people because of the inevitable groans and rolling of eyes.

The riddler runs the risk that the crowd ...[text shortened]... lowed to join RHP. The site owners have made it clear that they don't want young kids here.[/b]
    If I hear a teeny joke, then I let those who enjoys it laugh at it. That is one part of social skill. It is not social skill to tell that people are idiots laughing at teeny stuff, especially if they are teenies. Xantoz does this but then he lacks social skills.

You said "a good part of having social skills is knowing what not to say" and one thing not to say that other people are beeing stupid. Social skill, you know.

This fourm is about posers and riddlers. Why do we have to have a judge to tell everyone his judgement about what is a good riddle (in his opinion) and what is not (in his opinion)? And why do we have to have Xanthoz to be this judge? He who apperantly lack total social skills to begin with?

When I see a riddle far lower than my ability, I just don't answer and let them who enjoy such a riddles answer it. Why woyld I destroy the fun for them? I'm not a judge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree