1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52724
    18 Feb '07 22:543 edits
    20,43,01,10,00,36,20,10,01,12,00,??. My hats off to anyone who gets this one!🙂
  2. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    All My Soldiers...
    tinyurl.com/y9ls7wbl
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    19 Feb '07 08:36
    10
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52724
    19 Feb '07 16:06
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    10
    nope.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '07
    Moves
    321
    20 Feb '07 18:17
    36
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    20 Feb '07 18:27
    01 maybe?

    Why write it 01 instead of just 1? And 00 instead of 0?
    It has to do with some positional system where the first number means something and the second means something else and the two numbers combine to look like a ordinary two figured number.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52724
    20 Feb '07 18:56
    Originally posted by bishops r cool
    36
    Not the one. I can give a hint if you want one.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52724
    20 Feb '07 18:57
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    01 maybe?

    Why write it 01 instead of just 1? And 00 instead of 0?
    It has to do with some positional system where the first number means something and the second means something else and the two numbers combine to look like a ordinary two figured number.
    Not quite THAT subtle, the comma's are optional, just a way for me to group the numbers. They are really all single digit numbers.
  8. 127.0.0.1
    Joined
    27 Oct '05
    Moves
    158564
    20 Feb '07 19:37
    Are these base 10 numbers?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52724
    21 Feb '07 15:27
    Originally posted by zebano
    Are these base 10 numbers?
    Yes, regular integers, no hype there. The trick is figuring out what they represent. They are all single digit numbers also, I used comma's to make sure I had the count right.
  10. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    2645
    22 Feb '07 18:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes, regular integers, no hype there. The trick is figuring out what they represent. They are all single digit numbers also, I used comma's to make sure I had the count right.
    Is it based off of some numbering system like maybe a base 7?
  11. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    2645
    22 Feb '07 19:14
    I am not quite 100% sure, but I think it is 43.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52724
    23 Feb '07 18:19
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Is it based off of some numbering system like maybe a base 7?
    no, just base 10, nothing sneaky mathematically speaking, no negative bases or anything like that. Just a string of numbers.
    43 is close but no cigar. You have to figure out what the numbers represent.
  13. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Joined
    13 Aug '05
    Moves
    5930
    23 Feb '07 18:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    no, just base 10, nothing sneaky mathematically speaking, no negative bases or anything like that. Just a string of numbers.
    43 is close but no cigar. You have to figure out what the numbers represent.
    Are they times by any chance?

    20:43, 01:10, 00:36, 20:10, 01:12, 00:??
  14. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Joined
    14 Feb '04
    Moves
    28719
    23 Feb '07 20:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    20,43,01,10,00,36,20,10,01,12,00,??. My hats off to anyone who gets this one!🙂
    Are they the hat sizes of the last 11 chicks you banged? Gross. 😕
  15. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    9908
    23 Feb '07 21:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    20,43,01,10,00,36,20,10,01,12,00,??. My hats off to anyone who gets this one!🙂
    It looks like the fastest qualifying time order for cars at the Daytona 500
Back to Top