1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 05:17
    Anything that ends in a vowel. East coasters and maybe the English (I'm not sure) always put an "r" on the end of those words.
  2. London
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 08:46
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    The riddle was retarded, like most of the recent ones that have appeared here.
    Well why don't you come up with something, then?
  3. London
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 08:483 edits
    Originally posted by uzless
    Ug, here have some cake Marie....and a razor
    No need to be bitter about this, mate 😉
    Get over it! I'm sure next time you'll do much better. You will, I know it.

Now go trap a beaver or chop some logs.
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 16:19
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    Well why don't you come up with something, then?
    The forum already has some good puzzles and riddles. Cutting the kiddy riddles out can only raise the overall quality of this forum.
  5. London
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 17:025 edits
    The forum already has some good puzzles and riddles. Cutting the kiddy riddles out can only raise the overall quality of this forum.
    Well, from what I can see, a few people took interest in them and volunteered their answers. If you're too grown-up for these, keep away from my thread.
    😴
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 18:51
    Well, from what I can see, a few people took interest in them and volunteered their answers. If you're too grown-up for these, keep away from my thread.
    😴
    This ain't a kiddie site. Why don't you take yourself and your crap to one that is?
  7. London
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 08:541 edit
    This ain't a kiddie site. Why don't you take yourself and your crap to one that is?
    What's with the attitude? I've only posted 3 riddles which you happened not to find interesting, but you keep on about it. Drop it, will you?

Boring fool!

PS: I'll post whatever I like. I'm a subscriber 😀
  8. Joined
    11 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 10:50
    somehow when i first saw the forum i thougt the overriding majority of puzzles would be chess related. Much to my surprise most people didn't even attempt a discussion of my chess puzzles. As for logic puzzles the problem is not that the riddles are stupid its that they are cliches and most people have seen the answer before. Not to mention the riddles differ minimally. "begins with B ends with E" "pronounced Incorrectly" please try something new.
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 16:26
    PS: I'll post whatever I like. I'm a subscriber 😀
    Congratulations on wasting 30 bucks.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 16:27
    Originally posted by aginis
    somehow when i first saw the forum i thougt the overriding majority of puzzles would be chess related. Much to my surprise most people didn't even attempt a discussion of my chess puzzles. As for logic puzzles the problem is not that the riddles are stupid its that they are cliches and most people have seen the answer before. Not to mention the riddles differ minimally. "begins with B ends with E" "pronounced Incorrectly" please try something new.
    Difficult endgame studies are a bit intimidating. You'd do better with some forced mate-type problems. The main thing I dislike about endgame studies is that I never really know when I'm done. There's always an extra trick at the 'end' of the analysis.
  11. Joined
    11 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '06 17:37
    Difficult endgame studies are a bit intimidating. You'd do better with some forced mate-type problems. The main thing I dislike about endgame studies is that I never really know when I'm done. There's always an extra trick at the 'end' of the analysis.
    thats why i think difficult positions are good for forums, where one person might miss something a group will succeed!
  12. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    30 Jun '06 23:44
    most often pronounced incorrectly?
    Good one.

I also like the paradox that arises: Can the word incorrectly ever be pronounced correctly? Only if it is pronounced incorrectly! But then...
  13. London
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 07:181 edit
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Good one.

I also like the paradox that arises: Can the word incorrectly ever be pronounced correctly? Only if it is pronounced incorrectly! But then...
    I like that one 😉
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 12:02
    This site is for anyone, of any age, that is able to play chess. Who the heck named you censor of the P&P forum?
  15. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 12:221 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    This site is for anyone, of any age, that is able to play chess. Who the heck named you censor of the P&P forum?
    Actually it's not! I wanted to play my god-daughter on here (although on second thoughts it would not have been a good idea because of the forums) and children below a certain age are not alowed (I think it's 13? anyone)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree