1. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 12:28
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Congratulations on wasting 30 bucks.
    Because the forums are free, so she wasted her 30 bucks by allowing herself to post. Hey BDP, why don't you take 30 bucks and stick it where the sun don't shine. Sure, it doesn't cost 30 brucks to do that but on the other hand you'll be doing something more productive.

You are unsupportive of this site in every way. So I think you can draw some conclusions for yourself.
  2. London
    Moves
    03 Jul '06 12:292 edits
    Originally posted by aginis
    somehow when i first saw the forum i thougt the overriding majority of puzzles would be chess related. Much to my surprise most people didn't even attempt a discussion of my chess puzzles. As for logic puzzles the problem is not that the riddles are stupid its that they are cliches and most people have seen the answer before. Not to mention the riddles differ minimally. "begins with B ends with E" "pronounced Incorrectly" please try something new.
    In this forum, people can post any puzzles at all.
    Chess-related puzzles can be found in the "Chess" forum.
  3. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 19:29
    often
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 21:42
    Originally posted by Palynka
    This site is for anyone, of any age, that is able to play chess. Who the heck named you censor of the P&P forum?
    Wrong. Kids under 13 aren't allowed to join. Get your facts straight next time.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 21:47
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Because the forums are free, so she wasted her 30 bucks by allowing herself to post. Hey BDP, why don't you take 30 bucks and stick it where the sun don't shine. Sure, it doesn't cost 30 brucks to do that but on the other hand you'll be doing something more productive.

You are unsupportive of this site in every way. So I think you can draw some conclusions for yourself.
    Chess and chess websites aren't 'productive'. They aren't needed for the greater good of the world. All this is strictly for sheer personal amusement.

So forgive me for being unimpressed with your rhetoric about supporting sites, contributing to humanity, and all the other BS.
  6. Joined
    23 Mar '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 21:54
    i can feel the love in this room
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 22:07
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    Chess-related puzzles can be found in the "Chess" forum.
    They had to be moved to the "Chess" forum, because no one takes this forum seriously anymore.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 23:371 edit
    Wrong. Kids under 13 aren't allowed to join. Get your facts straight next time.
    Doesn't change my argument either. Everyone is free to post what they want if they don't spam and free to ignore your sorry whining self.
  9. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    04 Jul '06 23:39
    They had to be moved to the "Chess" forum, because no one takes this forum seriously anymore.
    Or any forum into which you post.
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 01:50
    Doesn't change my argument either. Everyone is free to post what they want if they don't spam and free to ignore your sorry whining self.
    And I'm free to harangue them for posting crap, and free to harangue you for having your head up your arse.
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 01:51
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Or any forum into which you post.
    I see you also joined the campaign against the crappy riddles. It's a b!tch to have to agree with me, ain't it?!
  12. London
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 08:281 edit
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 13:57
    I see you also joined the campaign against the crappy riddles. It's a b!tch to have to agree with me, ain't it?!
    The problem isn't the crappy riddles, but the same posters posting lots of threads with the same type of riddles which is tantamount to spamming.

Would you have a problem if they kept that type of riddles in the same thread? I think not.

Besides, your annoying arrogance regarding FrenchQueen (who has not been spamming at all) is more despicable than just some kids being kids.
  14. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:02
    The problem isn't the crappy riddles, but the same posters posting lots of threads with the same type of riddles which is tantamount to spamming.

Would you have a problem if they kept that type of riddles in the same thread? I think not.

Besides, your annoying arrogance regarding FrenchQueen (who has not been spamming at all) is more despicable than just some kids being kids.
    I'm so sick of people defending the rights of kids to overrun everything. This is not a kids' site. The freakin' TOS says so.
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Jul '06 15:09
    I'm so sick of people defending the rights of kids to overrun everything. [b]This is not a kids' site. The freakin' TOS says so.[/b]
    Read again.

I'll try to make it simple for you:
    Overrunning = spamming = Bad

How is FrenchQueen a 'kid overruning everything'?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree