1. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 22:02
    http://science.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/27/17119273-500-million-year-old-sea-creature-unearthed?lite=
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 00:49
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    http://science.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/27/17119273-500-million-year-old-sea-creature-unearthed?lite=
    They don't know how old it is. It was probaly killed in the worldwide flood.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 02:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Just out of curiosity, how do you explain the mile deep layers of salt under the hard cover under the great lakes? A world wide flood would not have gotten to that layer since there was a hard rock cover dome OVER the salt.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 02:49
    Nice discovery. I wonder how large it is. Also where do they see this alleged nervous system evidence. It is not clear from the image.
  5. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 03:05
    LOL No one knows exactly how old it is. But one thing we do know for sure. It's more than 6,000 years old.
  6. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 03:081 edit
    You can use that master-level mind 😉 and come up with your own dating method that PHYSICALLY proves otherwise, then go pick up your Nobel Prize. 🙄
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 03:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Just out of curiosity, how do you explain the mile deep layers of salt under the hard cover under the great lakes? A world wide flood would not have gotten to that layer since there was a hard rock cover dome OVER the salt.
    Why should I have to explain it? I am not a geologist.
  8. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 06:34
    RJ is proof of evolution. He hasn't fully evolved into homo sapiens yet. He's about 100,000 years behind most of us.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 08:24
    Then stop trying to tell geologists they are wrong, because you simply are not qualified to do so by your own admission.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 11:22
    LOL No one knows exactly how old it is. But one thing we do know for sure. It's more than 6,000 years old.
    Yeah, maybe one day. 😏
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 11:23
    RJ is proof of evolution. He hasn't fully evolved into homo sapiens yet. He's about 100,000 years behind most of us.
    If i haven't evolved, wouldn't that be proof against evil-lution? 😏
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 11:30
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Then stop trying to tell geologists they are wrong, because you simply are not qualified to do so by your own admission.
    It is young age geologists themselves that are saying the old age geologists are wrong. I am just letting you guys know there are differences of opinion among geologists just like there are among us. So doesn't that pretty much prove they don't really know how old these things are and are simply using their belief systems to speculate on these ages that they pull out of their arse?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 12:01
    But you have explanations for everything else. You say the Earth is 6K years old. Where would miles deep layers of salt accumulate in 6K years? And that under a solid rock top. That can't happen in such a short amount of time.
  14. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 13:44
    But you have explanations for everything else. You say the Earth is 6K years old. Where would miles deep layers of salt accumulate in 6K years? And that under a solid rock top. That can't happen in such a short amount of time.
    Of course it can! All you need are liberal applications of handy dandy god goo! Available from all good churches, synagogues and mosques. It'll even cure your galaxy rotation rates without need for dark matter or tweaks to Newtonian dynamics. I'd be willing to bet it even cures piles, warts, scurvy and mange. Doesn't cure mildew though, you have to kill pigeons for that.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 18:58
    God does a lot of things in one day, which is a short time to us, but plenty of time for God. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree