@sonhouse

@sonhouse

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 May 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
And in your religion, what are the facts about satellites?
Let's leave religion out of it without losing sight of the facts.

Since the overwhelming majority of situations wherein the visibility of distant objects have nothing to do with light bending or mirages, how can you explain their occurrences?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 May 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Let's leave religion out of it without losing sight of the facts.

Since the overwhelming majority of situations wherein the visibility of distant objects have nothing to do with light bending or mirages, how can you explain their occurrences?
It is only your opinion about that. I have repeatedly said on the moon or any other airless body there would be ZERO chance of seeing over the horizon but you cannot wrap that around your limited brain.

Your FE religion, and it IS a religion, cannot process any refutations, which makes you a one trick pony as I have said many times before.

If on any day you see those cities across the lake if you had a powerful laser following the same path and could view the whole laser beam you would in absolute fact seen from the side, from a distance, the beam would in fact be seen as curving around Earth due 100% to the fact temperature inversions bend light, experimentally verified hundreds of times over but your FE religion just ignores such pesky details.

You blithely make statements like what you just said without a single reference to actual atmospheric temperature V altitude measurements so again, you are spouting opinions not facts.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 18

It is only your opinion about that. I have repeatedly said on the moon or any other airless body there would be ZERO chance of seeing over the horizon but you cannot wrap that around your limited brain.

Your FE religion, and it IS a religion, cannot process any refutations, which makes you a one trick pony as I have said many times before.

If on any ...[text shortened]... l atmospheric temperature V altitude measurements so again, you are spouting opinions not facts.
The continued reliance on the alterations of light due to atmospheric conditions reinforces its sustained error in application.
Temperature inversion has predictable results, none of which can account for the physical reality of what is observed.

A laser has a specific and measureable focal point at its originating source.
And then, it scatters.

According to the manner in which you are completely and totally misapplying light's behavior in atmospheric conditions, Cleveland (twenty miles away) will appear randomly above or below the horizon on any given day.
Same for the shuttered power plant.
And yet--- predictably--- they appear in the exact position, day after day, no variation in elevation ever.

Your go-to has failed and will continue to fail because it isn't true.
It is scientifically untrue and has been demonstrated to be in error.

Were it true, we could readily find examples of its efficacy in explaining every day phenomenal realities: videos, photographs, backing data which support the claims.
Instead, we have nothing at all which supports it, but rather countless examples of the complete opposite.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 May 18

The continued reliance on the alterations of light due to atmospheric conditions reinforces its sustained error in application.
Temperature inversion has predictable results, none of which can account for the physical reality of what is observed.

A laser has a specific and measureable focal point at its originating source.
And then, it scatters.
...[text shortened]... e have nothing at all which supports it, but rather countless examples of the complete opposite.
Show me the links touting vision past the horizon without atmospheric distortions enabled by temperature inversions.

You are the one making the claim, put your money where your mouth is. Show me the links.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
05 May 18

Show me the links touting vision past the horizon without atmospheric distortions enabled by temperature inversions.

You are the one making the claim, put your money where your mouth is. Show me the links.
You've been given countless examples.
You refute with inaccurate counters.
Challenged to support your counter claim, you demand countless examples.
Circular.
Figure it out for yourself.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 May 18

You've been given countless examples.
You refute with inaccurate counters.
Challenged to support your counter claim, you demand countless examples.
Circular.
Figure it out for yourself.
Forget it. I am no longer playing your game of continuous hiku.