1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 18:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well we CAN know by intelligent inference about the mutation rates of DNA and can project it all back in time. The fact you refuse to accept that just goes to show how much you have been deluded by your ponzi scheme intelligent design religion.
    Your problem is that you are trying to go the wrong way. We must go forward in time.

The Instructor
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 21:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Your problem is that you are trying to go the wrong way. We must go forward in time.

The Instructor
    You who desperately want to be back in the year 1000? Going forward in TIME? What is that going to get you but becoming further and further back in the fringe where everyone else KNOWS Earth is 4.5 billion years old and creationism is a tale told to weak minds which you bought hook line and sinker. You CLEARLY don't want to go FORWARD in time, that direction of time leads to the death of creationism as a movement.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 05:361 edit
    You who desperately want to be back in the year 1000? Going forward in TIME? What is that going to get you but becoming further and further back in the fringe where everyone else KNOWS Earth is 4.5 billion years old and creationism is a tale told to weak minds which you bought hook line and sinker. You CLEARLY don't want to go FORWARD in time, that direction of time leads to the death of creationism as a movement.
    As time moves on we are seeing more and more evidence against evilution. So much evidence has been revealed that many evilutionists have abandoned their faith in it. We are hearing more and more about the collapse and death of evolution as more scientific knowledge is gained in biology and especially in microbiology with the discovery of the complexity of the cell. Now even microevolution is being challenged.

The Instructor
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 10:171 edit
    As time moves on we are seeing more and more evidence against evilution. So much evidence has been revealed that many evilutionists have abandoned their faith in it. We are hearing more and more about the collapse and death of evolution as more scientific knowledge is gained in biology and especially in microbiology with the discovery of the complexity of the cell. Now even microevolution is being challenged.

The Instructor
    Sure, challenged by idiots on youtube with little or no academic creds. Make no mistake about it, that is not even CLOSE to being actual science. You and your buddies have to do better than a bunch of freak show you tube snow jobs aimed only at changing political positions and having NOTHING to do with actual science.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 00:16
    Sure, challenged by idiots on youtube with little or no academic creds. Make no mistake about it, that is not even CLOSE to being actual science. You and your buddies have to do better than a bunch of freak show you tube snow jobs aimed only at changing political positions and having NOTHING to do with actual science.
    I have referenced some coming from many that have high academic credentials, such as PHDs.

The Instructor
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 08:541 edit
    I have referenced some coming from many that have high academic credentials, such as PHDs.

The Instructor
    -from a discredited minute minority. Try again.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Sep '13 20:55
    Originally posted by humy
    -from a discredited minute minority. Try again.
    You would consider anyone that does not believe in evilution as discredited, because you believe evilution is proven scientific fact. However, evilution is unproven and many evilutionary scientists has been discredited as putting forth false evidence in an attempt to prove this false assumption called a theory by the ignorant. I call it a lie and it is nothing more than a false hypothesis at best.

The Instructor
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 00:33
    You would consider anyone that does not believe in evilution as discredited, because you believe evilution is proven scientific fact. However, evilution is unproven and many evilutionary scientists has been discredited as putting forth false evidence in an attempt to prove this false assumption called a theory by the ignorant. I call it a lie and it is nothing more than a false hypothesis at best.

The Instructor
    False evidence? Whatever you are talking about, your creationist buddies have done a thousand times over. That all they HAVE is false evidence, misdirection and video's just making statements that a 14 year old first biology student can refute. You and your buddies have absolutely NOTHING to disprove evolution, only your 'god didit' bullshyte.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 01:09
    False evidence? Whatever you are talking about, your creationist buddies have done a thousand times over. That all they HAVE is false evidence, misdirection and video's just making statements that a 14 year old first biology student can refute. You and your buddies have absolutely NOTHING to disprove evolution, only your 'god didit' bullshyte.
    It seems that you get more unreasonable every day. I feel sorry for you.

The Instructor
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 01:35
    It seems that you get more unreasonable every day. I feel sorry for you.

The Instructor
    Yeah, it's really unreasonable not to be taken in by the creationist claiming to be doing science, when all the while the real agenda is to destroy evolution. I tell you once more, that is not science, that is religious politics. Nothing more.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 01:45
    Yeah, it's really unreasonable not to be taken in by the creationist claiming to be doing science, when all the while the real agenda is to destroy evolution. I tell you once more, that is not science, that is religious politics. Nothing more.
    I think it is possible to have an agenda to destroy evolution and still do real science. There is obviously a bias on both sides of the issue.

The Instructor
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 10:13
    I think it is possible to have an agenda to destroy evolution and still do real science. There is obviously a bias on both sides of the issue.

The Instructor
    The problem is you have NOTHING but bias. ANYTHING you can throw at the world that has any slight resemblance to science, no matter how bogus, your buddies put out there, not in a science journal but on you tube which of course means it is just another political gesture having nothing to do with actual science or learning the truth about the world but to put out your POV on the fairy tale of creationism. Like I have said before, weaponized pseudoscience.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 10:34
    The problem is you have NOTHING but bias. ANYTHING you can throw at the world that has any slight resemblance to science, no matter how bogus, your buddies put out there, not in a science journal but on you tube which of course means it is just another political gesture having nothing to do with actual science or learning the truth about the world but to pu ...[text shortened]... ut your POV on the fairy tale of creationism. Like I have said before, weaponized pseudoscience.
    I am unconvinced.

The Instructor
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 11:061 edit
    I am unconvinced.

The Instructor
    It matters little whether you are convinced or not. The real issue is how the cancer of creationism creeps into real science classrooms and the political movement it represents.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree