1. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 20:37
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What makes you say that? Of course they have cable, I worked in Toledo for months and I can assure you they have cable. If not cable then satellite direct tv for sure.
    They might be snake worshipers and such but having or not having cable would not effect them much. The thing to ask is whether they have TV at all, forget cable.
    My main point is these religious 'cults' are in fact what is driving them nuts.
    I live in the midwest and those cults ain't got me yet 🙂

I don't have cable, but I do have satellite TV. I guess I'm living in the stone age.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 20:44
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I live in the midwest and those cults ain't got me yet 🙂

I don't have cable, but I do have satellite TV. I guess I'm living in the stone age.
    Now you know what the Republican think tank people think of you.
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 23:04
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Now you know what the Republican think tank people think of you.
    I have very little confidence in what republican think tank people think.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Aug '08 08:39
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I have very little confidence in what republican think tank people think.
    Republican think tank.
    How do you spell Oxymoron?
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '08 09:56
    Originally posted by der schwarze Ritter
    Your assertions were...eye opening. Just to allay your fears, there has never been a "total theocracy" in the United States. In fact, the article is about the rest of the world catching up to the United States because of a massive investment of funds elsewhere that will result in regional science hubs, which just might be better for science. I co ...[text shortened]... o fail so that they can dominate "...a country with its head up its collective asss (sic)."
    it was just something we remembered about america. the trend nowadays that children are sensitive and fragile and that losing in a spelling contest will forever ruin their chances of developing into normal adults and so prizes for 20th place are given. the notion that you can sue anyone for anything, the notion that nobody's feelings should be hurt so creationism should be thought in schools as an alternative to a well established theory. the notion that years of racism and discrimination against blacks could be wiped clean by discrimination against whites through affirmative action and the requirement that all enterprises should have a percentage of ti employees from minorities even if a more qualified white person is banging on the firm door asking for a job. and so on.

america will wake up. it is just a matter of when and how far ahead will the china, EU and japan be then
  6. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 00:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Republican think tank.
    How do you spell Oxymoron?
    I thought of that too. True enough.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree