1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    07 Feb '13 12:36
    http://phys.org/news/2013-02-earth-like-planets-door.html#ajTabs

    New findings say many more possibilities for planets in habitable zone exists around red dwarf stars. It is thought that while red dwarfs have violent youths they calm down as they age and lasts billions of years longer than our kind of star which is a bit on the large size if you average all the stars in the galaxy.
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    09 Feb '13 03:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://phys.org/news/2013-02-earth-like-planets-door.html#ajTabs

    New findings say many more possibilities for planets in habitable zone exists around red dwarf stars. It is thought that while red dwarfs have violent youths they calm down as they age and lasts billions of years longer than our kind of star which is a bit on the large size if you average all the stars in the galaxy.
    "Billions and billions" Carl Sagan
  3. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Joined
    22 Jan '13
    Moves
    1834
    11 Feb '13 02:011 edit
    One day if and when man can travel through wormholes, one of these planets may become our new home

    http://www.space.com/16728-top-5-habitable-alien-planets-countdown.html
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    11 Feb '13 18:161 edit
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    One day if and when man can travel through wormholes, one of these planets may become our new home

    http://www.space.com/16728-top-5-habitable-alien-planets-countdown.html
    Only 1?🙂 Maybe it would be like Star Gate, so many you can't count. Hopefully minus the bad guys.
  5. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Joined
    22 Jan '13
    Moves
    1834
    11 Feb '13 19:31
    I'm sure if there's one, there's more but we have to start with the best candidate
  6. Joined
    03 Feb '13
    Moves
    317
    12 Feb '13 14:36
    “Personally, I don’t think there's intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?”

    Bob Monkhouse
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12738
    14 Feb '13 01:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://phys.org/news/2013-02-earth-like-planets-door.html#ajTabs

    New findings say many more possibilities for planets in habitable zone exists around red dwarf stars. It is thought that while red dwarfs have violent youths they calm down as they age and lasts billions of years longer than our kind of star which is a bit on the large size if you average all the stars in the galaxy.
    Maybe Jesus has been busy preparing places for His elect. 😏

    In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
    (John 14:2-3 NKJV)

    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  8. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    14 Feb '13 23:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Only 1?🙂 Maybe it would be like Star Gate, so many you can't count. Hopefully minus the bad guys.
    Don't you find the bad guys more interesting?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    15 Feb '13 05:19
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Don't you find the bad guys more interesting?
    Yeah, like bad guys that could maybe smash our entire solar system into being a tiny black hole.....
Back to Top