24 Aug '16 22:34

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Aug '16 23:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    why do you feel the need to put a posters name when replying? its obvious you are replying to me
    there is even a reply and post button, you must have hit it to reply.

i do not live in the USA so i do not know your race issues, but to me you are anti white,
    you are probably a bored white rich man who uses idiotic posts to get some sort of reaction on here, i read the racist sexist rubbish you post on debates etc, never reply because people like you deserve to be ignored, what a sad excuse of a life you must have.
    i really enjoy the science forum, again i dont post in here, i suppose i am not educated enough to understand most of it, but here you go again posting vile racist abuse.

perhaps you should move to the clan forums?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 00:402 edits

4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 02:121 edit
    http://www.datacenterdynamics.com/content-tracks/security-risk/why-china-built-a-quantum-communications-satellite/96259.fullarticle

Quantum physics researcher Anton Zeilinger, of the University of Vienna, had hoped for the European Space Agency to develop its own satellite but found the organization too slow. “Its mechanisms are so slow that no decision was made,” he told Nature in 2012.

Instead, Zeilinger, who was previously Pan’s PhD adviser, collaborated with the Chinese. In 2013, Austria and China announced the Quantum Experiments on Space Scale collaboration, with a ground station for the Chinese satellite being built in Vienna.
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 00:56
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.datacenterdynamics.com/content-tracks/security-risk/why-china-built-a-quantum-communications-satellite/96259.fullarticle

Quantum physics researcher Anton Zeilinger, of the University of Vienna, had hoped for the European Space Agency to develop its own satellite but found the organization too slow. “Its mechanisms are so slow that no ...[text shortened]... Scale collaboration, with a ground station for the Chinese satellite being built in Vienna.
    You'd have thought it would be possible to do within Europe. This isn't something that needs anything other than a low earth orbit satellite, and that's a real niche that's being seriously looked at - I went to a talk at the Royal Aeronautical Society about small satellites and there are a lot of applications.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '16 20:171 edit

7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 22:25
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    an interesting article in this weeks New Scientist magazine about quantum privacy
    still trying to digest it
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Sep '16 14:23
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    an interesting article in this weeks New Scientist magazine about quantum privacy
    still trying to digest it
    You know you can't digest cellulose, right🙂
    Any signal that disrups the quantum link is detectable and it shuts down so no information is compromised.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree