This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 02:501 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ah, so the American government has him under surveillance, suspecting he MUST be a spy.

I have been saying for years the US is on a downhill spiral and other countries will take up the slack. It won't be long till China outstrips the US in science papers, number of new Phd's and so forth.
    All empires expire eventually. The US is no exception.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 20:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '18 22:421 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Trump is no doubt speeding up the end of US power. He has singlehandely ticked off all our allies by now with tariffs on Canada for krists sake and pulling out of all the climate accords and Iran nuke deal.

He is quickly turning the trust of the US into a laughing stock and I don't know if the US can EVER recover from that loss of international trust in US policy even if he is defeated in 2020 or impeached before then. The trust damage has already been done. He has almost permanently killed international trust in the US.

The line of shyte he is spreading out now will be felt for decades to come and each decade that goes by the climate gets worse and the US will have worse and worse weather and coastal city drownings and killing the climate accords and killing the EPA will set back the entire planet but will also hit the US where it hurts, our economy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree