Moves
    27 Mar '08 21:50
  2. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 22:35
    Originally posted by ChessJester
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7y9PO-qAoQ
    the pharmeceutical industry has a cure for cancer. they can't get paid if they give us the cure.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '08 00:541 edit
    Originally posted by dragonstarr369
    the pharmeceutical industry has a cure for cancer. they can't get paid if they give us the cure.
    Dichloroacetate is the chemical name, it can be purchased in bulk. But just because it kills cancer cells in a test tube doesn't mean it will work inside a human body. Cancer is very insidious, it forces new blood vessels to form to feed it and it won't die easy. The Alberta MD being interviewed mentioned there could be interactions with other meds a patient might be taking so to rush out and buy a bag of DCA if you have cancer is just plain foolish. It HAS to be thoroughly tested in clinical trials first. Maybe it will prove to be a miracle drug but lets have the proper tests first.
  4. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '08 11:431 edit
    "The pharmaceutical industry" doesn't have agency.

Besides, it's a pretty safe bet that if they all knew how to cure cancer they'd be able to develop an extremely expensive version of the that cure they could sell.
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    28 Mar '08 16:37
    So what are the cancer researchers doing right now if they have the cure? Playing cards in the lab?
  6. Earth
    Moves
    28 Mar '08 20:261 edit
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 01:002 edits
    Come on now. What has ever been cured? In fact, can they even cure the common cold? Perhaps antibidics are the closest thing to "curing" something that ails us, however, they are becoming less and less effective.

I supppose you could argue that this is why nothing has been cured, however, your arguement would reside on the premise that all the drug companies are in it together and no one has ever leaked the truth of the matter.

Please keep in mind that something like 1 out of 3 people get cancer. That is an aweful high percentage of people and, I would think, that those, "in the know" would either leak out the info to either save themselves or their loved ones or maybe develope a conscience of some kind with the knowledge that the general public are suffering and dropping like flies from this disease.
  8. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 17:041 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Come on now. What has ever been cured? In fact, can they even cure the common cold? Perhaps antibidics are the closest thing to "curing" something that ails us, however, they are becoming less and less effective.

I supppose you could argue that this is why nothing has been cured, however, your arguement would reside on the premise that all the drug comp e knowledge that the general public are suffering and dropping like flies from this disease.
    Smallpox?
    What's your definition of "cured". The problem here is that people expect a magic bullet. Why do one in three get cancer? Because people are living so long nowadays that the odds get pushed up.
    Why do you think they're living so much longer?

Edit, your point on such things being leaked is spot on the money though, and I may have jumped to a premature conclusion about your posts intentions in my response above, if so, sorry.
  9. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 19:201 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    So what are the cancer researchers doing right now if they have the cure? Playing cards in the lab?
    They have he cure and give it to those whom they love (family members, close friends, etc.) Love canal had many people who didn't get sick, yet i personally know those who are sick right now! Maybe God had a hand in it through genetics. Maybe factors like race, age plays a vital role. there are a host of factors to consider.

they posses the cure to control the population. you don't know what your taking if they gave you a cure. for all you know they give placebo pills to us and we think it is what the label says it is. I'm not getting into world conspiracy theories, yet if it's true don't you think that these are some dangerous people to interact with if they did exist, playing "god" to the masses? even children die of terminal cancer illness! so if they do have a cure they arent respectors of persons, just the masses!

i'd hate to think that these people are riding around in expensive rides and jets with the money of rich and poor. hey: if you're life is on the line, you'd give all you have for a solution to your affliction!

this is a sensitive subject; i'm just glad this isn't posted in the spirituality section of the forum. people would abandon science and technology because the top level propenents work for SATAN! a huge upset for the advancement of man, yet a great victory for jesus and our souls!😠😠
  10. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 16:27
    They have he cure and give it to those whom they love (family members, close friends, etc.) Love canal had many people who didn't get sick, yet i personally know those who are sick right now! Maybe God had a hand in it through genetics. Maybe factors like race, age plays a vital role. there are a host of factors to consider.

they posses the cure to ...[text shortened]... e upset for the advancement of man, yet a great victory for jesus and our souls!😠😠
    I'm not getting into world conspiracy theories, yet if it's true don't you think that these are some dangerous people to interact with if they did exist, playing "god" to the masses? even children die of terminal cancer illness! so if they do have a cure they arent respectors of persons, just the masses!

Look, the above quote is you getting into a world conspiracy theory. And there are people who independantly test medicines to make sure they are what it says on the label.
    Your stories, because that is what they are, are nonsensical. I repeat, take your meds because you are putting your entire family and those around you in grave danger with your paranoid delusions. This is not a joke, you are saying things which are very very concerning, even to me as a stranger.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 17:061 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Come on now. What has ever been cured?
    Smallpox has been wiped out, but was never cured in a sick patient I don't think. It was destroyed via immunization, denying it the ability to infect.

Most bacterial diseases are easily cured nowadays except for the few resistant ones.

Parasitic diseases are often easily cured.

Depending on how far you want to go with the concept of curing, even things like a ruptured appendix or infected tooth are often cured.

Anti-venins cure poisonings, etc.
  12. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:44
    Originally posted by agryson
    [b]I'm not getting into world conspiracy theories, yet if it's true don't you think that these are some dangerous people to interact with if they did exist, playing "god" to the masses? even children die of terminal cancer illness! so if they do have a cure they arent respectors of persons, just the masses!

Look, the above quote is you getting ...[text shortened]... not a joke, you are saying things which are very very concerning, even to me as a stranger.[/b]
    that's why i dont take meds!

i'm not in trouble...the souls of science and technology are because they think they are smarter than god. they are still learning and they arent teaching god anything.

i might have to think about living a spiritual life
  13. Joined
    22 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 21:451 edit
    i'm just glad this isn't posted in the spirituality section of the forum. people would abandon science and technology because the top level propenents work for SATAN! a huge upset for the advancement of man, yet a great victory for jesus and our souls!😠😠
    ..so what are you doing in Science forum?
  14. Joined
    22 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 21:50
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung

Most bacterial diseases are easily cured nowadays except for the few resistant ones.
    Multiple-drug resistant strains of tuberculosis are killers for sure. The race is on.
  15. Joined
    22 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 22:04
    that's why i dont take meds!

i'm not in trouble...the souls of science and technology are because they think they are smarter than god. they are still learning and they arent teaching god anything.

i might have to think about living a spiritual life
    You may not take meds but you are still exploiting science and technology by using a computer and internet. Be aware, internet is devil's playground 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree