1. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:461 edit
    Originally posted by kyue
    You may not take meds but you are still exploiting science and technology by using a computer and internet. Be aware, internet is devil's playground 😛
    what if "the devil" is using us. instead of science and technology working for the advancement of man, it is to allow the greedy few to play god to the rest of the world? "the devil" doesn't need s& t because he's superior to man. that's why he wouldn't care how advance we become. we can only advance as far as our nature allow us ( you can;t expect a pig to master algebra) and if he is in our nature then he can control any one at any time. of course man has the cure ! since human nature is inclined to do evil for control purposes of the masses, then satan will always rise when we do.

he can even use you. we're all his "playground..our minds!"
  2. Standard memberagryson
    AGW Hitman
    http://xkcd.com/386/
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 20:36
    Originally posted by dragonstarr369
    that's why i dont take meds!
    It's clear that you don't take your meds to anyone who reads your posts!

My point is that you should be taking them before you seriously hurt someone when your paranoid delusions boil over into a more serious display of insanity!
  3. Joined
    22 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 23:35
    what if "the devil" is using us. instead of science and technology working for the advancement of man, it is to allow the greedy few to play god to the rest of the world? "the devil" doesn't need s& t because he's superior to man. that's why he wouldn't care how advance we become. we can only advance as far as our nature allow us ( you can;t expect a ...[text shortened]... ways rise when we do.

he can even use you. we're all his "playground..our minds!"
    "he" doesn't if he has no existence.

Though evil may exist in man's mind now and again.

So you need to fight against your own evil/ignorance and that will probably reduce your paranoia/fear in general.
  4. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 17:29
    "he" doesn't if he has no existence.

Though evil may exist in man's mind now and again.

So you need to fight against your own evil/ignorance and that will probably reduce your paranoia/fear in general.
    what are you, an author on reality. youre blinded by satan and you dont even know it. you can cover no one's eye's up except your own. all your double -logic is insgnificant it only spurs the elite in power to continue despite our ignorance.
    maybe YOU have a cure for cancer!
  5. Out there somewhere
    Moves
    08 Apr '08 21:38
    As agryson said, I think it's just a symptom of modern society, longer lifes and better analysis of illnesses and death.
    Whilst being far from an expert on the subject I remember reading that as cells divide and renew over time the likelyhood of something going wrong in the cells splitting increases..

Obviously smoking, different electromagnetic radiation etc also speeds up the damage to cells but overall cancer is just a natural thing, cells can't keep splitting forever without deterioration..

So it will only be "cured" when we find a way to live forever.
  6. Joined
    22 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 21:14
    what are you, an author on reality. youre blinded by satan and you dont even know it. you can cover no one's eye's up except your own. all your double -logic is insgnificant it only spurs the elite in power to continue despite our ignorance.
    maybe YOU have a cure for cancer!
    Answer to your question is no and I do not have a cure for cancer either 😛

Your reality is what you perceive and believe. If you are happy with your own reality with satan in it, I couldn't careless to be honest. The end of story.
  7. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 21:37
    Answer to your question is no and I do not have a cure for cancer either 😛

Your reality is what you perceive and believe. If you are happy with your own reality with satan in it, I couldn't careless to be honest. The end of story.
    satan has a cure! do you? he's superior to hu-mins...even you! he won't disappear because you don't believe he exists or perceive him. he isn't asking YOU any questions! he's past asing questions and is why he's over you and ME!

i used to be agnostic. now, i'm wondering if that's right! divine reality has the cure for anything. thx, because you help me question my own stance in what is real and what is not. i'm ignorant as well. if divine reality would open like a scroll right now, i'd probably be in shock! it's more than just a cure for a disease. it's about divine truth vs our theory. we need the truth and that will set us free. thx,kyue
  8. Joined
    22 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 21:58
    satan has a cure! do you? he's superior to hu-mins...even you! he won't disappear because you don't believe he exists or perceive him. he isn't asking YOU any questions! he's past asing questions and is why he's over you and ME!

i used to be agnostic. now, i'm wondering if that's right! divine reality has the cure for anything. thx, because you h ...[text shortened]... ut divine truth vs our theory. we need the truth and that will set us free. thx,kyue
    Charming. Well, at least you sounds a bit happier 😛

Cheer up and be happy as we ain't here for a long.. take care.
  9. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 17:21
    Originally posted by dk3nny
    As agryson said, I think it's just a symptom of modern society, longer lifes and better analysis of illnesses and death.
    Whilst being far from an expert on the subject I remember reading that as cells divide and renew over time the likelyhood of something going wrong in the cells splitting increases..

Obviously smoking, different electromagnetic radiatio ...[text shortened]... r without deterioration..

So it will only be "cured" when we find a way to live forever.
    you know what i think? they cracked the genome code that God created us with... they must have the cure for cancer...and death! we could live indefinitely if satan didn't control us! they now our nature. in fact, god put enmity between his seed and ours. if we found a cure for death, we can conquer satan! our present pea-brain knowledge of science is insignificant and child's play against international discovery of the DNA strands. they say we us only 3 of 10 or more strands of dna. the rest is junk dna. imagine what international discovery holds for us

we can't debate about what we don't know. only the possibilities and implications of what they inform us about. we wouldn't need god, aliens or money! We as a human race would BE Gods!
  10. the highway to hell
    Moves
    16 Apr '08 17:01
    Cancer is a cure for old age ?
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 01:30
    Originally posted by eamon o
    Cancer is a cure for old age ?
    Yes, and death is the cure for cancer. Let's hope we never find the magic bullet to cure all cancers. It would be a terrible thing at least in most cases.
  12. Australia
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 02:16
    Multiple-drug resistant strains of tuberculosis are killers for sure. The race is on.
    There have also been a few cases of fully resistant TB.......
  13. Australia
    Moves
    17 Apr '08 02:21
    I believe the direction of at least some cancer research is to try and normalise the blood vessels within and around the cancer cells. There was an article in New Scientist detailing this recently.

Why are they trying this? because cancer cells create their own blood vessels, but there structure is unlike normal vessels, which makes it difficult to adequately deliver med's to the affected area. Normalising the blood vessels faciliate effective med deliver to tumours etc

An interesting read, should be readily available as a back issue by now.
  14. Joined
    27 Oct '07
    Moves
    18 Apr '08 13:32
    Originally posted by timebombted
    I believe the direction of at least some cancer research is to try and normalise the blood vessels within and around the cancer cells. There was an article in New Scientist detailing this recently.

Why are they trying this? because cancer cells create their own blood vessels, but there structure is unlike normal vessels, which makes it difficult to ad ...[text shortened]... iver to tumours etc

An interesting read, should be readily available as a back issue by now.
    you should be a genius
  15. Australia
    Moves
    19 Apr '08 03:44
    you should be a genius
    Not a genius just capable of reading :0)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree