1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 18:29
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I'm quite sure it wasn't the truth that frightened Robbie.
    What was it?
  2. weedhopper
    Moves
    15 Aug '09 23:35
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    What was it?
    Lack of civility, tact, courtesy, respect for others...you know, the things that separfate us from the lower life forms.
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    16 Aug '09 00:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    any comments most welcome , please.
    The numbers don't add up to me robbie. Check out the Universe time and distance thread. I am very ignorant of this issue though. It is hard for people to understand something having no begining and no end but that may be because everything we experience on this planet in our lives has a beginning and end.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Aug '09 18:07
    Lack of civility, tact, courtesy, respect for others...you know, the things that separfate us from the lower life forms.
    Looking at some of Robbie's posts recently, i doubt that was the reason. He gives as good as he gets, if not more so.

Lower life forms?
  5. weedhopper
    Moves
    16 Aug '09 21:44
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Looking at some of Robbie's posts recently, i doubt that was the reason. He gives as good as he gets, if not more so.

Lower life forms?
    Having perused the posts, I don't come to the same conclusion that you do. Granted, my count could be off.

Indeed. Lower life forms lack the ability to use courtesy, tact, and take into account others' feelings when making a decision (aka empathy).
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Aug '09 23:02
    Having perused the posts, I don't come to the same conclusion that you do. Granted, my count could be off.

Indeed. Lower life forms lack the ability to use courtesy, tact, and take into account others' feelings when making a decision (aka empathy).
    Meanwhile, back at the Universe......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree