slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '15 14:52
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    First you said this:

"Science and scientists have the ability to be wrong"

Then you said this:

"You seem to have an OCD relation with proving science wrong."

I'm not trying to prove the science wrong, you are! All I am doing is trying to set the record straight about science. You believed the myth that 97% of climate scientists believe in you ...[text shortened]... h and reveal the science for what it is. You and humy are trying to promote myths about science.
    It seems we (Humy and me) have a very wide interest in science, outside just the climate issue you are stuck on. You also have not answered my question as to what kind of degree you have to assert what you assert or are you just a Meyer apologist?

Look at our other posts, we don't obsess over climate like you do. Like this one about a functional computer the size of a grain of rice.

There is more going on in the world of science than just the climate.

You seem to be OCD on just that one story.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '15 16:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It seems we (Humy and me) have a very wide interest in science, outside just the climate issue you are stuck on. You also have not answered my question as to what kind of degree you have to assert what you assert or are you just a Meyer apologist?

Look at our other posts, we don't obsess over climate like you do. Like this one about a functional compute ...[text shortened]... on in the world of science than just the climate.

I have already won this debate. You and humy are just too stubborn to admit it.

CO2 levels are close to that of the Pliocene but temps are far lower than the Pliocene. Until you or humy can explain this without admitting CO2 is not the primary driver of GW you have both failed.

Just admit you were wrong. It is obvious. Digressing is not fooling anybody.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '15 17:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Look at our other posts, we don't obsess over climate like you do. Like this one about a functional compute ...[text shortened]... on in the world of science than just the climate.

OCD - I have to look it up...

"Like a needle getting stuck on an old record, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) causes the brain to get stuck on a particular thought or urge."
    - http://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/obssessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd.htm

Well, it make sense.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '15 20:56
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    OCD - I have to look it up...

"Like a needle getting stuck on an old record, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) causes the brain to get stuck on a particular thought or urge."
    - http://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/obssessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd.htm

Well, it make sense.
    You are the only one who is trolling here. You are the one who is clearly obsessed. After this I'm just going to ignore you because you offer nothing to the debate and you are dishonest about your reasons here. You are not observing, you are trolling.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '15 05:09
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    You are the only one who is trolling here. You are the one who is clearly obsessed. After this I'm just going to ignore you because you offer nothing to the debate and you are dishonest about your reasons here. You are not observing, you are trolling.
    I just looked it up, OCD, and I learned something new. And you felt yourself immediately pointed at. Why is that?

You think I'm the only troll on the RHP? I'm honored! Me, and noone else? Any forum with only one troll is a good forum.

I'm observing, yes I am. And you feel uneasy with that. Noone else feels like that, only you. Then it must have to do with you, and not them.

And you will ignore me? And let me observe without any interference from you? Good, I like that!

Since this is the last time you address me, I bid you farewell, and have a nice life! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree