Direct measurement of CO2 effect:

Direct measurement of CO2 effect:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
04 Apr 15

Originally posted by Metal Brain
What lie? What did I lie about?
I was just being sarcastic. I know you like sarcasms.

MB

Moves
04 Apr 15

Originally posted by FabianFnas
So you lied, you are a liar. Okay.

Children say "It wasn't me, I am without guilt, he did it first!"
Adults say "I didn't like what he did, so I don't do that."

You accept others to do things when you do the same yourself. Don't whine. Grow up.
Adults are just as likely to retaliate. You are just making up nonsense. Go to Israel and tell them that they are being like children.

You have been retaliating all along. You have a bad case of "psychological projection". You criticize others for the same things you are guilty of yourself. You are also embracing GW alarmism like a religion. You are convinced climate scientists agree with you they do not. You and humy continue to fail when asked to prove it.

F

Moves
04 Apr 15

Adults are just as likely to retaliate. You are just making up nonsense. Go to Israel and tell them that they are being like children.

You have been retaliating all along. You have a bad case of "psychological projection". You criticize others for the same things you are guilty of yourself. You are also embracing GW alarmism like a religion. You are c ...[text shortened]... ate scientists agree with you they do not. You and humy continue to fail when asked to prove it.
Tell me what Israel has to do with this thread, and then I will take you seriously.

F

Moves
08 Apr 15

Tell me what Israel has to do with this thread, and then I will take you seriously.
So you don't think its important to debate seriously? You don't need to be taken seriously? Yes, I understand why...

MB

Moves
22 Apr 15

Originally posted by humy
What!?
Even with more hurricanes, floods and droughts devastating them!?
Exactly how stupid are you?
You are clearly an alarmist.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Apr 15

So devastating floods happen all the time, no big deal? Even if we see them double in numbers this century V last? Exactly what would it take for you to say, things are bad, maybe we should be worried after all?

MB

Moves
22 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
So devastating floods happen all the time, no big deal? Even if we see them double in numbers this century V last? Exactly what would it take for you to say, things are bad, maybe we should be worried after all?
So after denying you are an alarmist you are back to denying climate models have a history of failure. You and humy have so much in common. You both flip flop when you hope to avoid embarrassment.

Here is a link with a list of climate model failures.

http://www.c3headlines.com/climate-models/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Apr 15

So after denying you are an alarmist you are back to denying climate models have a history of failure. You and humy have so much in common. You both flip flop when you hope to avoid embarrassment.

Nice deflection but why can't you answer my question?

F

Moves
23 Apr 15

You are clearly an denialist. So...?

MB

Moves
24 Apr 15

Floods have always happened. This is nothing new. If you think there are more of them show me your source of information.

MB

Moves
24 Apr 15

You are clearly an denialist. So...?
No, I have not denied any facts. The facts are on my side which is why humy denies being an alarmist after claiming millions of lives would be lost because of climate change. Everyone on here can see his an alarmist, even you. Admitting it is a different matter. Even sonhouse denied being an alarmist after saying the alarmists were 100% right. I expect you are no different.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Apr 15

No, I have not denied any facts. The facts are on my side which is why humy denies being an alarmist after claiming millions of lives would be lost because of climate change. Everyone on here can see his an alarmist, even you. Admitting it is a different matter. Even sonhouse denied being an alarmist after saying the alarmists were 100% right. I expect you are no different.
Like I said, what will you do if you are wrong?

MB

Moves
25 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Like I said, what will you do if you are wrong?
Wrong about what? Floods and droughts at the same time or something silly like that?

If we are headed for a Pliocene like climate there will be less droughts and more floods. People will adapt and maybe grow more rice if I am wrong. Plants will grow faster because of more CO2.

I doubt that will happen though. CO2 is already close to Pliocene levels and climate is still a lot cooler than the Pliocene. CO2 is not the bogey man it was made out to be.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Apr 15

Wrong about what? Floods and droughts at the same time or something silly like that?

If we are headed for a Pliocene like climate there will be less droughts and more floods. People will adapt and maybe grow more rice if I am wrong. Plants will grow faster because of more CO2.

I doubt that will happen though. CO2 is already close to Pliocene leve ...[text shortened]... climate is still a lot cooler than the Pliocene. CO2 is not the bogey man it was made out to be.
I guess this is all a great big joke to you. Have fun with your laughter while you can.