1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 04:22
    @metal-brain said
    I agree. I didn't know it was going unusually fast before I read the article. I didn't know it was a comet instead of an asteroid either. That would help explain it without aliens and all that. I seems like people have more and more UFO theories since the release of government files about them, but they didn't suggest aliens. A UFO is not necessarily aliens, but people often equate the two terms.
    Yes, the release makes me wonder both directions as the government is untrustworthy of what is released and motives.

I have seen some strange things in the sky I can’t explain many times. One around a year - two ago. It’s was very dark and a large bright light came on and went off fast like a B52 or something very bright. It was around 100 to 200 feet in the air above the back of my land maybe a little past and no sound and I couldn’t see anything but the light. but like I said human or alien and trust?
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 20:15
    @mike69 said
    Yes, the release makes me wonder both directions as the government is untrustworthy of what is released and motives.

I have seen some strange things in the sky I can’t explain many times. One around a year - two ago. It’s was very dark and a large bright light came on and went off fast like a B52 or something very bright. It was around 100 to 200 feet in the air above ...[text shortened]... and no sound and I couldn’t see anything but the light. but like I said human or alien and trust?
    Well I guess I won’t be starting a thread on that one๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜!
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 21:44
    @mlb62 said
    @sonhouse
    Sir, please be advised that I am a Certified Ufologist having been interested in this field of study for over a decade ! I am very near completing the courses to receive my Ufology Degree from the Center of Excellance Academy...which is a highly regarded and certified program...
    Well ufo dude, I’m looking for answers. Hook me up.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 01:18
    If there is someone out there๐Ÿ˜‰, what are we portraying to an advanced creator, race? Also what should, would He, they think of us as an very advanced He, alien race independent or dependent on us?
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 01:20
    Are we decaying cavemen?
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 01:29
    Are we, science a virus in many ways to end the world. Is this made and transferred through tech, and now certainly AI without a doubt. Looking at the confusion and disruption already served through technical advances like tv and computers and on, enabling hate and blind confusion intent or not.

Are we going in the right directions?
  7. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 01:48
    Are we equal, are we compatible, are we trustworthy, do they know this?

So how far have we really come scientist’s?
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 02:00
    Would a loss of pride and ego along with understanding our creation of self through things like our upbringing, environment and life challenges help advance science safer and faster? Would this lead to better understanding and advancements with humane checks and balances for safety along with working together as a whole more? Not laughing at other scientists or people and not accepting other thoughts to preserve pride and ego, shouldn’t science come first?
    Thoughts?
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 02:02
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    05 Apr '23 02:12
    Destroying one planet through misuse in hopes of escaping to another isn't proper advancement for humanity.
    Thoughts?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 05:47
    @mike69
    That reminds me of one of the silly reasons some people give for trying to colonize Mars. They say if the earth is destroyed at least people will be on Mars. They must be in a doomsday cult or something. I think it would be easier to prevent a big asteroid from hitting the earth. Maybe work on that instead.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 08:11
    @metal-brain said
    @mike69
    That reminds me of one of the silly reasons some people give for trying to colonize Mars. They say if the earth is destroyed at least people will be on Mars. They must be in a doomsday cult or something. I think it would be easier to prevent a big asteroid from hitting the earth. Maybe work on that instead.
    This is why people in this forum laugh at you.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '23 01:22
    @Shallow-Blue
    You didn't smell the sarcasm in my post?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '23 01:25
    @Metal-Brain
    Wow, why didn't WE think of that. What a revelation.
    But with nuclear war around the corner we do have more immediate concerns which is why we want to have folks out in the solar system ANYWHERE but Earth.
    It always pays to have backup and if something offs Earth we still have humans around.
    As it is right now, if Earth goes bye bye the only ones alive would be on the space station and they would soon starve since there would be no relief flights.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree