Female orgasm

Female orgasm

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
19 Jan 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Cant we agree that in stone-age times men and women were basically
the same as modern Man? And while past societies treated women badly
does that mean women were treated badly within relationships?

Also have you considered that in pre-history perhaps more women had
orgasms more easily? And that the original evolutionary reason for the
female orgasm no longer exists?
The idea that female orgasm could be vestigial is very intriguing. What would you propose could've been the original purpose of female orgasm, and why.

h

Moves
19 Jan 14
8 edits

Originally posted by vivify
Let me rephrase. You said women developed orgasms because they'd tell men what they liked, and infering that men would oblige. For the reasons mentioned, this is unlikely, and 5hus, a weak explanation for hoe female orgasm evolved.
You said women developed orgasms because they'd tell men what they liked,

I didn't say this. I didn't imply that women developed orgasms BECAUSE they'd tell men what they liked else I fail to see how that would make any evolutionary sense whatsoever. If a woman gets pleasure from sex, she would presumably try and seek more sex and that would make it more likely that she will get more sex -THAT'S how it works. Telling the man exactly what turns her on probably has either very little or nothing to do with it (and the man might even get bored to death from such chit chat! )

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
20 Jan 14

I think you all should talk about female orgasms less and go give more females orgasms. I myself have devoted thousands of hours of basic research on the female orgasm. I don't know why they're there, I just know how to produce them. Tongue to the clitoris, pull the clitoris between your lips and massage it until the moment. Then, when she thinks you're amazing, insert two fingers into her vagina, and make a "come-hither" motion with your index finger, stimulating her about a third of the way in on the vaginal wall nearer to her belly. THEN, when she thinks you're just the bee's knees for giving her two, apply both finger and mouth simultaneously. You - and more importantly she - might even find that the floodgates open after that third one.

This has been a public service message, nerds.

w

Moves
20 Jan 14

Originally posted by sasquatch672
I'm too busy giving my girlfriend orgasms to seriously discuss sex. No session goes by without at least ten from her, and we'e reached upwards of thirty many times. And yes, they're all distinct, at least a minute apart, and she tells me that it's because I'm so damn skilled and sexy.
When can you tell that a woman has an orgasm?

Who cares? 😛😀