Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Science Forum

Science Forum

  1. Standard member adam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    26 Dec '14 17:17
    They are now free to read: http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/

    Enjoy, marvel and learn with them.
  2. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    26 Dec '14 18:38
    Originally posted by adam warlock
    They are now free to read: http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/

    Enjoy, marvel and learn with them.
    I have the books, all four volumes, it certainly is worth reading.
  3. 29 Dec '14 03:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I have the books, all four volumes, it certainly is worth reading.
    Somewhere around the house I've got three volumes, red softcover.

    Maybe a fourth volume came out in the last 30 years?
  4. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    29 Dec '14 03:33 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
    Somewhere around the house I've got three volumes, red softcover.

    Maybe a fourth volume came out in the last 30 years?
    Yeah, only three. I was confusing that one with a 4 volume set on math I got at a yard sale.

    Here is a link to a lot of feynman stuff including the lectures:

    http://www.feynmanlectures.info/

    Besides Feynman, there are a series of great links, check them out.