1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 20:001 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Did you not read the link that I gave in my last post?

Is the arctic ocean devoid of ice?

The world is not coming to an end. You can keep pumping money into the hands of those who hype if you wish. I simply see it as foolishness.
    just try and think of answers to my questions and then come back to us.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 20:04
    Originally posted by humy
    just try and think of answers to my questions and then come back to us.
    I've already answered your question, but to see it you must first get past your own religious convictions.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 20:232 edits
    I've already answered your question, but to see it you must first get past your own religious convictions.
    You haven't answered any of my questions in your last post.
    I asked:

“...
    And how exactly does this “conflict of interests” mean that all the data collected, that CLEARLY PROVES CO2-driven global warming is real (which it CLEARLY does ) , is false?
    Do you despite the data?
    Would you claim all the millions of measurements made INDEPENDENTLY by all the scientists AND other people ( i.e. none scientists ) across the globe are all faked because scientist get paid a wage for collecting and analyzing this data? If so, exactly HOW does that work? I mean, do all the scientists tell the weather people that make most of the daily measurements to “measure higher temperatures or else” or what exactly?
    ...”

and you responded with moronic irreverence with:
    “...
    Did you not read the link that I gave in my last post?

Is the arctic ocean devoid of ice?

The world is not coming to an end. You can keep pumping money into the hands of those who hype if you wish. I simply see it as foolishness.
    ...”

-I didn't say or imply or believe the “world is coming to an end” or “antic is devoid of ice” and this has nothing to do with any of my questions.
    Perhaps you can explain HOW such irrelevant moronic crap answers my questions? Please, humour me.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 20:271 edit
    The odds are with me when I say you won't last 20 more years. Even if you do, your brain probably wont.

You are so caught up in your religous fervor that you can't even question the global warming experts who didn't see the last 19 years without global warming coming. I base my belief on how things are going on what I've actually exerpieced and seen firs ...[text shortened]... dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415191/And-global-COOLING-Return-Arctic-ice-cap-grows-29-year.html
    So go to this site, look at the photos of the receded glaciers. Are you suggesting that in another 100 years they are magically going to come back? Or do you think this is just another photoshop job?

http://www.worldviewofglobalwarming.org/pages/glaciers.html
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 20:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So go to this site, look at the photos of the receded glaciers. Are you suggesting that in another 100 years they are magically going to come back? Or do you think this is just another photoshop job?

http://www.worldviewofglobalwarming.org/pages/glaciers.html
    How do glaciers come back? Weather!

You know, it snows then doesn't get so hot that it melts away completely then it snows again.

I can't really believe that you give much thought to the glacier stuff since according to the alarmists the glaciers are supposed to be gone anyhow.

At one time there were fewer glaciers than today. At one time there were more glaciers than today. It is how things have been and will always be. You need to ignore chicken little.
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 21:35
    The odds are with me when I say you won't last 20 more years. Even if you do, your brain probably wont.
    "Suddenly, next day, Eladar trips down a flight of stairs and is deader than a box of doorknobs after the third bounce…"
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 21:56

You know, it snows then doesn't get so hot that it melts away completely then it snows again.

I can't really believe that you give much thought to the glacier stuff since according to the alarmists the glaciers are supposed to be gone anyhow.

At one time there were fewer glaciers than today. At one time there we ...[text shortened]... than today. It is how things have been and will always be. You need to ignore chicken little.
    I feel sorry for your grandkids, assuming you CAN reproduce.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 03:33

At one time there were fewer glaciers than today. At one time there we ...[text shortened]... than today. It is how things have been and will always be. You need to ignore chicken little.
    Nobody denies that the world has been much hotter than it is now and much colder than it is now. The problem is the effect of climate change
    to weather patterns and sea level AND also the speed with which those
    changes are occurring.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 16:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I feel sorry for your grandkids, assuming you CAN reproduce.
    Of course you do, your religious beliefs color your view of reality.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 16:08
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Nobody denies that the world has been much hotter than it is now and much colder than it is now. The problem is the effect of climate change
    to weather patterns and sea level AND also the speed with which those
    changes are occurring.
    These kinds of changes have been more dramatic at times naturally and we have survived. What a dumb dumb chicken little is.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 17:312 edits
    These kinds of changes have been more dramatic at times naturally and we have survived. What a dumb dumb chicken little is.
    These kinds of changes have been more dramatic at times naturally and we have survived.

Yes, like in the stone age. But, and this is one of the things you cannot seem to get into your thick skull, NOBODY IS SAYING here that our species will literally not “survive” global warming. And, and this is another thing you also don't get in your thick skull, the very survival of humanity not being threatened by global warming does NOT change the fact you will be a moron for supporting policies that will cause it to the detriment of humanity short of complete extinction.

Droughts and famines caused by man made global warming would cause thousands if not millions of people to suffer and die but not make the human species extinct; so, because it doesn't make our whole species extinct, its all right and we should do nothing to stop ourselves causing such a disaster? 😛
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 22:25
    Originally posted by humy
    These kinds of changes have been more dramatic at times naturally and we have survived.

Yes, like in the stone age. But, and this is one of the things you cannot seem to get into your thick skull, [b]NOBODY IS SAYING
    here that our species will literally not “survive” global warming. And, and this is another thing you also don't get in ...[text shortened]... es extinct, its all right and we should do nothing to stop ourselves causing such a disaster? 😛[/b]
    The sky is falling the sky is falling.

You need to learn how to live life without being in fear.
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 09:41

No. WE need to learn to act with compassion so that other people don't have to live in fear.
  14. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 20:39

It's a pity your tin foil hat doesn't block the talk radio broadcasts.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Dec '13 14:311 edit
    Of course you do, your religious beliefs color your view of reality.
    Leave it to you to turn 'religious beliefs' into a pejorative, how ironic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree