2. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 19:34
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    http://www.gravityvortex.com/news.html

Science made fun πŸ˜›
    Wicked, I just got denied by the work internet connection for bad content. Could you mention that your link points to a WEED SITE next time, ya jerk?!? 😠
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Dec '08 05:50
    Originally posted by PBE6
    Wicked, I just got denied by the work internet connection for bad content. Could you mention that your link points to a WEED SITE next time, ya jerk?!? 😠
    That sucks. I have to sneak time on computers other than my lab ones or I get caught right away. The bastids look at the history but I don't dare delete the history or even THAT looks bad. So I find other ones hanging aroundπŸ™‚
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    02 Dec '08 05:53
    Originally posted by PBE6
    What's a weed site?
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '08 17:12
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    What's a weed site?
    I'm guessing it's weed as in ganja, wacky tabacky, sweet leaf or more lamely called "marijuana".
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    03 Dec '08 18:14
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I'm guessing it's weed as in ganja, wacky tabacky, sweet leaf or more lamely called "marijuana".
    I think it's one of those cyber-words, like "mole" and "leech" that people use without explaining them to the rest of us. And if I don't ask, I never learn anything new. πŸ™‚