1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Sep '09 00:58
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It sounds like you were copying CDs using media player to rip the songs then burn them again. If you want a copy of a CD you already have it is far better to copy the whole cd using nero or some other cd copying software to make an exact copy. If you go to mp3 then back to cd you will loose some quality. Copying a cd with even a single drive is perfectly ...[text shortened]... ugh temporary space on the hard disk. Its obviously fast with your new dual drive configuration.
    The rip and burn option was one I had to do because I didn't have another choice at the time. Now that I have two burners and I got the LG to recognize blanks and the new burner came with Nero 7 or thereabouts, it is an easy task. It was just a pain in the butt when the LG drive refused to recognize blank media that I had any trouble. As for the quality, it is plenty good enough just for a CD walkman, MP3 or no and I am not the one listening to the music, although for young people I am a bit surprised he listens to acoustic music, like Bob Dylan. It's amazing the cross-generational attraction of Dylan. I mean, it got me hooked line and sinker in the early 60's so I guess he still has appeal. He did win an Oscar remember so the younger gens will have heard some of what he recorded.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree