1. dubuque Iowa USA
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 20:59
    Have Women, in countries that use growth hormones in cattle and poltry started developing breasts larger and eariler? Or is this just my imagination?
  2. Standard memberBaard
    gene vessel
    outside a box
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 10:45
    Yes they do, Sadly we dont use growth hormones in our meat.🙂
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 11:23
    Originally posted by bluzdog
    Have Women, in countries that use growth hormones in cattle and poltry started developing breasts larger and eariler? Or is this just my imagination?
    What's Poltry?🙂 So you like de blues, eh. I am into blues also, acoustic blues. I guess you like electric blues.
  4. Standard memberBaard
    gene vessel
    outside a box
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 11:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What's Poltry?🙂 So you like de blues, eh. I am into blues also, acoustic blues. I guess you like electric blues.
    I actually read an article in a mag a few years ago that the average cupsize in GB had gone up one size, and they went a long way to blame it on the growth hormones in our food. Not sure if its liable or not! But one fact that can not be argued is that the breasts are growing, especially chickenbreast🙂

Baard
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 12:21
    Originally posted by Baard
    I actually read an article in a mag a few years ago that the average cupsize in GB had gone up one size, and they went a long way to blame it on the growth hormones in our food. Not sure if its liable or not! But one fact that can not be argued is that the breasts are growing, especially chickenbreast🙂

Baard
    Though I do not dispute the possibility that growth hormones are having an effect, the average cupsize of breasts in Britain probably has more to do with the fact that the proportion of obese children (and adults) is rising.
    If the study corrected for weight (ie said that the average cup size for a given body mass and age had increased), then I might be more convinced.
    When if comes to adults, they should also be careful to exclude subjects with breast implants or other methods of enhancing cup size.
  6. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 17:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 17:05
    Since growth hormone is a large polypeptide, it is not orally active. Scare story (male dream) = nonsense.
  8. Standard memberBaard
    gene vessel
    outside a box
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 19:46
    Originally posted by znsho
    Since growth hormone is a large polypeptide, it is not orally active. Scare story (male dream) = nonsense.
    Does this mean that they have to individually inject each chicken in the farm with GH?

Baard
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 21:16
    Some here obviously turn on to 10 years old girls/children with fully developed brests...

Think of the girls instead, what do you think they like the situation?
  10. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 21:23
    Does this mean that they have to individually inject each chicken in the farm with GH?

Baard
    Are chickens injected with growth hormone?
  11. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '08 21:43

Baard
    If any farmer feeds growth hormone to animals, they are wasting their time and money. Growth hormone has to be injected.
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '08 22:30
    Adding additional growth hormone to animals is banned in the E.U so I doubt it would affect breast size in the U.K.

It's not banned in the U.S. Anyone know the mean difference in breast size between the U.K and U.S taking into account obesity levels?
  13. dubuque Iowa USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 05:35
    I play acustic and electric blues, its all good. Harp.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Oct '08 10:10
    Originally posted by Feastboy
    Adding additional growth hormone to animals is banned in the E.U so I doubt it would affect breast size in the U.K.

It's not banned in the U.S. Anyone know the mean difference in breast size between the U.K and U.S taking into account obesity levels?
    Will anyone sponsor me to do a survey? Legal age and above only of course. 🙂
  15. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    09 Oct '08 14:52
    Do the men have bigger weiners then too?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree