1. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    2850
    08 Jul '08 19:171 edit
    at the arcade while eating pizza

    please, post your stories of jock on nerd abuse...
  2. Joined
    18 May '07
    Moves
    139
    08 Jul '08 19:27
    yo david since nobody will repsond we can chat through this one
  3. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    2850
    08 Jul '08 19:28
    Originally posted by afroman14
    yo david since nobody will repsond we can chat through this one
    that's because they're all embarassed about their stories of being beaten up and had their retainers smashed
  4. Joined
    18 May '07
    Moves
    139
    08 Jul '08 19:29
    yeah
  5. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    2850
    08 Jul '08 19:30
    Originally posted by afroman14
    yeah
    have you challenged citicog?
  6. Joined
    18 May '07
    Moves
    139
    08 Jul '08 19:31
    Originally posted by david haworth
    have you challenged citicog?
    no i dont know how to challenge
  7. Joined
    18 May '07
    Moves
    139
    08 Jul '08 19:33
    Originally posted by afroman14
    no i dont know how to challenge
    i challenged him
  8. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    2850
    08 Jul '08 19:33
    Originally posted by afroman14
    no i dont know how to challenge
    go to 'find player' at the top then put in citicog and then on the left side toward the middle of the screen it will say 'challenge citicog' click that and then fill in the details.
  9. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    2850
    08 Jul '08 19:34
    Originally posted by afroman14
    i challenged him
    ok
  10. Joined
    18 May '07
    Moves
    139
    08 Jul '08 19:36
    anyway there was this on time a jock came and smashed his pizza on my face. He then kicked me into the ground. In the following weeks i was the school pizzaface.
  11. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    2850
    08 Jul '08 19:38
    Originally posted by afroman14
    anyway there was this on time a jock came and smashed his pizza on my face. He then kicked me into the ground. In the following weeks i was the school pizzaface.
    a person we know would consider that a sentual massage
  12. Joined
    18 May '07
    Moves
    139
    08 Jul '08 19:40
    Originally posted by afroman14
    anyway there was this on time a jock came and smashed his pizza on my face. He then kicked me into the ground. In the following weeks i was the school pizzaface.
    it was a terrible trial in my life but it helped me to develop the MultiDimensional GUT theory.
  13. Joined
    18 May '07
    Moves
    139
    08 Jul '08 19:41
    Originally posted by david haworth
    a person we know would consider that a sentual massage
    yeah

    and the funny thing is that it happened in an arcade.
  14. Joined
    14 Apr '07
    Moves
    2850
    08 Jul '08 19:41
    Originally posted by afroman14
    it was a terrible trial in my life but it helped me to develop the MultiDimensional GUT theory.
    and what is this gut theory?
  15. Joined
    18 May '07
    Moves
    139
    08 Jul '08 19:451 edit
    the theory that giant globs of invisible matter constitute 95% of the universes known matter.

    i have scientific proof to prove it.
Back to Top