This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 12:39
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    As you know, they are not strictly dresses, which start at the neck and go down some distance past your butt. These are Kilts, more like open underwear🙂

Do you think it sexist of me to have written 'she is beautiful'? I would hope it would not be gauche just to acknowledge that fact!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jun '15 21:341 edit

4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 11:503 edits
    No, I would never just say, she is beautiful and look at this, she types too🙂 I was just taken by her obvious passion for science plus the fact she is flat out gorgeous. I think spokespersons for science can make a difference, especially if she walks the walk besides talks the talk. She would probably be a fantastic science teacher too if that was her bent. My guess is she will stay in the sciences.

I hope the results discovered by this radio telescope will lead to more of them being built around the world so these plasma tubes can be studied in more detail. Like what does the plasma tube look like in the night sky, do they go away? Or are they there because of solar radiation/ions slamming into the Earth's magnetic field. This new result is really groundbreaking and I applaud her for her discovery.

I am enamored with strong intelligent women which is why I pay attention to what you say and I don't even CARE what you look like, but I would like to meet you for a one on one discussion of the world, play some skittles. 3 minute🙂 I don't claim to be an expert of say, the middle east other than living in Jerusalem for 4 years and having a kid of mine graduate from HS there, and seeing up close some of the countries around Israel like a fascinating trip to the Cairo Museum, one of the highlights of my life. I searched the cartouche's for indications of board games and found one, a board I think 3 by 11 squares but I think it was more like a Parcheesi game but nobody seems to know the exact rules.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 18:291 edit

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 21:16

7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 22:19
    In my case watching the two girls playing chess, I had pretty much zero confidence in myself even though I knew I was way above average intelligence, that didn't help a whole heck of a lot when to me I was seeing what I thought was a goddess🙂 That happened to me about a year later, frigging AGAIN🙂 this time actually invited to this incredible woman's home. We got to talking and she revealed she was the sometime lover of Rambling Jack Elliot, who happened to be a folk hero of mine (I have from a very young age been deeply involved with folk music. If you are totally bored sometime you can PM me and I will give you my MySpace site, I have some of my acoustic compositions there) Anyway, she goes over to her piano and out comes this awesomely powerful and beautiful operatic voice. I was overwhelmed. It was easy, VERY easy to see why Rambling Jack would be taken with her. ME, I was again in the presence of a godess and was so thoroughly shaken just by her mere presence I had to get away before I just fainted and fell on the floor🙂 She was that overwhelming. I was just too much of a kid to ever even THINK I could could "compete" with any of her lovers. I was such a nerd. Ten years later I was much more in charge of myself and would have loved the chance to have met her again but I was deeply involved in my job in Thailand. I was certainly not ready for a woman that powerful when I was a kid.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 22:52

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 23:20

10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jun '15 23:551 edit
    Like watch out what you wish for.....

Just in case you are interested in folk music, here is a bit of a concert by Ramblin' Jack:

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree