1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 07:36
    At what age is a human child considered intelligent when using the mirror test?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 12:30
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    At what age is a human child considered intelligent when using the mirror test?
    I have a 2 yo granddaughter, I saw her seemingly pass the mirror test at about 18 months. Here is a Wiki about the subject: Passing the mirror test shows 'self concept'.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge_test
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '09 15:391 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I have a 2 yo granddaughter, I saw her seemingly pass the mirror test at about 18 months. Here is a Wiki about the subject: Passing the mirror test shows 'self concept'.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge_test
    The first time I saw a hologram, I turned the picture to see what was behind it.
    Well, some say I'm intelligent now.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 18:44
    The first time I saw a hologram, I turned the picture to see what was behind it.
    Well, some say I'm intelligent now.
    So by induction, you are saying that some say you are NOT intelligent?🙂
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 19:52
    So by induction, you are saying that some say you are NOT intelligent?🙂
    Some says I'm intelligent. Some doesn't say I'm intelligent. Some says I'm not intelligent. Me myself feel like unintelligent when I peer behind a hologram. Exactly like a parrot seeing himself in a mirror for the first time.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 20:33
    Some says I'm intelligent. Some doesn't say I'm intelligent. Some says I'm not intelligent. Me myself feel like unintelligent when I peer behind a hologram. Exactly like a parrot seeing himself in a mirror for the first time.
    i say your engaged in monkey business!
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 20:36
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i say your engaged in monkey business!
    I'm easily engaged in discussing with you, so you're right, I am.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 20:42
    I'm easily engaged in discussing with you, so you're right, I am.
    Lol, i the human, you the monkey 😛
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 21:13
    I'd rather be a monkey than a member of the JW cult.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 00:332 edits
    I'd rather be a monkey than a member of the JW cult.
    I am proud to be a Jehovahs Witness, did we side with the Nazis during WWII? did we supply them with volunteer SS divisions, as did Sweden? Did we supply them with raw materials as did Sweden? No we were cruelly treated in concentration camps rather than taking up arms against our fellow human beings, a fact of which i am proud and a beautiful testimony to true Christianity, therefore i suggest you take it to the spirituality forum, spanky! and you may be assured a warm welcome 🙂
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 01:33
    http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/anywhere/
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 01:59
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/anywhere/
    Lol, i stood about 2 minutes, that all i could take, until the little egg appeared and started agreeing with the monkey!
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 04:47
    I am proud to be a Jehovahs Witness, did we side with the Nazis during WWII? did we supply them with volunteer SS divisions, as did Sweden? Did we supply them with raw materials as did Sweden? No we were cruelly treated in concentration camps rather than taking up arms against our fellow human beings, a fact of which i am proud and a beautiful testi ...[text shortened]... suggest you take it to the spirituality forum, spanky! and you may be assured a warm welcome 🙂
    Notwithstanding the fact he wasn't even alive in WW2, what has that got to do with the price of chile in Portugal?
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 09:03
    Notwithstanding the fact he wasn't even alive in WW2, what has that got to do with the price of chile in Portugal?
    Nothing at all. He is the master of the art of getting off-topic.

Can we get back to topic again, please, everyone?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 13:32
    he is flying the Swenska flag is he not, and secondly, he insinuated that i belong to a 'cult', thus pointing out the virtues of that so called 'cult', in comparison to the actions of a reprehensible government, of which our friend Fabians seems proud to represent, so that a comparison could be made, seemed rather obvious, but hey this is the science forum, where thinking for oneself is prohibited, haha

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree