Moves
    23 May '18 21:212 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 May '18 21:30
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    In order to turn Science Forum into Debates?
    What is the disconnect you and sonhouse share, both dragging content into inappropriate settings simply to axe your grind?
    Argue it there.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '18 21:341 edit

4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '18 21:49
    His main thesis is climate change is bogus, humans are WAY too weak to have any or much effect on the climate. He hasn't told me anyway, what his education level is. He has had some ad hominem attacks, I tried to refrain from that myself, but I can't recall every post I made to him however. He doesn't dominate the science forum for sure.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 May '18 22:07
    You assume I overlooked what was obvious in your OP.
    Odd of you to do so, since I addressed the salient point of your post, i.e., you wish to bring a debate into Science which has nothing whatsoever to do with science.
    This being a science forum, the topic is science.
    Not debates in general.
    Debates about science?
    Sure.
    Debates about comments in a forum dedicated to debates?
    That belongs in debates, regardless of what you consider to be crossover appeal.

An insightful person would have thought twice before posting.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 May '18 20:29
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    You assume I overlooked what was obvious in your OP.
    Odd of you to do so, since I addressed the salient point of your post, i.e., you wish to bring a debate into Science which has nothing whatsoever to do with science.
    This being a science forum, the topic is science.
    Not debates in general.
    Debates about science?
    Sure.
    Debates about comments in a f ...[text shortened]... onsider to be crossover appeal.

An insightful person would have thought twice before posting.
    Duchess is omitting the post by Suzanne making false statements about me. Here is her ridiculous quote:

"Seriously, man, you shoulda stayed in the Science forum where you were outed as an idiot long ago. At least they knew how to handle you there and not give your idiot theories room to grow. Moreover, the rest of us didn't have to read your foolish rambling."

Does anybody really think I was outed from the science forum? I'm still here and never left.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 May '18 20:381 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    His main thesis is climate change is bogus, humans are WAY too weak to have any or much effect on the climate. He hasn't told me anyway, what his education level is. He has had some ad hominem attacks, I tried to refrain from that myself, but I can't recall every post I made to him however. He doesn't dominate the science forum for sure.
    There you go misrepresenting my claims again. I never said climate change was bogus. Climate change has been happening for billions of years. You are perfectly capable of saying Man made before climate change, but you continue to pretend climate change and man made climate change are the same thing.
    I have dominated the threads about climate change because partisan creatures like you have failed to prove "man made" global warming is a valid concern. I have also proved that PBS' Nova lied on their latest global warming propaganda piece.

"He has had some ad hominem attacks, I tried to refrain from that myself,"

If you have tried to refrain from ad hominem attacks you failed because you have made ad hominem attacks on me. You are being dishonest.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 May '18 21:195 edits

9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 May '18 21:23
    Have I been outed from the science forum? Nope.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '18 11:16
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Have I been outed from the science forum? Nope.
    Are you confusing 'outed' with 'banned'? Outed just means we know you are mostly full of shyte and have a one track mind.

I post many different kind of issues while you just post your theories about how humans could not POSSIBLY be causing climate change and temperature world wide precedes CO2 level rises.

You have a clear agenda, while I post pieces I think interesting.

You clearly have no wider interest in science, only in fostering your agenda.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 May '18 14:48
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Duchess is omitting the post by Suzanne making false statements about me. Here is her ridiculous quote:

"Seriously, man, you shoulda stayed in the Science forum where you were outed as an idiot long ago. At least they knew how to handle you there and not give your idiot theories room to grow. Moreover, the rest of us didn't have to read your foolish ...[text shortened]...

Does anybody really think I was outed from the science forum? I'm still here and never left.
    Without even looking at the post in the cesspool of pettiness and petulance that is Debates, I had a sense that your response was directed at the predictable ship flinging from someone of that ilk.
    Suzanne; what a shocker.
    A vertible fount of blessing, kindness and joy, that one.

In the words of Bart Simpson: Bleh.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 May '18 14:49
    Wrong forum, genius.
    Spread your toxins there.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 May '18 20:57
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Wrong forum, genius.
    Spread your toxins there.
    Why don't you spread yourself all over a mountain after you fall out of your plane.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 May '18 22:452 edits

15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '18 04:31
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Are you confusing 'outed' with 'banned'? Outed just means we know you are mostly full of shyte and have a one track mind.

I post many different kind of issues while you just post your theories about how humans could not POSSIBLY be causing climate change and temperature world wide precedes CO2 level rises.

You have a clear agenda, while I post piece ...[text shortened]... k interesting.

You clearly have no wider interest in science, only in fostering your agenda.
    Absurd claim. Nobody has successfully proven me wrong in regards to the AGW issue. That is where you have a severe left wing bias and cannot accept facts that contradict your political bias. Humy is the same way. Aside from you two nobody had a problem with my logical conclusions except an occasional person who normally doesn't post on the science forum.

My agenda is revealing the truth, nothing more. You can't handle the truth and you can't handle being proved wrong. You handle it like a child.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree