1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '18 04:43
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If I have been exposed as a fool why have you never posted anything of the sort on any of the many global warming related threads on this forum?
    I don't think you have the courage to debate that issue with logic for fear that I will embarrass you as the real fool and troll as I have done to sonhouse and humy many times. Their ad hominem attacks show how that.
    Just because I have bruised people's egos from time to time does not mean I was ever outed. Some people cannot accept facts and throw tantrums, that is all. I think it is interesting that you condone childish tantrums and perceive that as valid criticism while you cower from the debate itself.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '18 04:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '18 05:021 edit
    You lack the knowledge. If global warming is not of interest to you why are you so convinced I am a fool for my posts about that issue? You obviously have read some of my posts on that issue. That is hardly a sign of no interest.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '18 05:25

5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '18 07:37
    Nobody on here thinks I am stupid. Just because certain partisan creatures say I am does not mean they are honest when they say it. Calling me a liar is your dishonesty. Saying it does not make it so. You cannot prove any of your insults are true.

Ironically, you are giving me a reason to have feelings of grandeur. You created this thread that is all about me. It boosts my ego that you think I am worthy of so much of your time. You are also hurling ad hominem attacks at me that helps confirm my last criticism of you was spot on.

What was it that I did that bruised your ego so much? Was it because I proved you wrong about uranium enrichment in one of the North Korea threads? Nobody can be right all the time. Even I was proven wrong in my thread on the debate forum called "how binding is a peace treaty?". I handled it like an adult though. I didn't hurl any ad hominem attacks at Shav and I told him I conceded and that he was right.

It never feels good to be proven wrong, but I was grateful enough to Shav that I learned something that contributed to my knowledge to let it go. Duchess, that is what you need to do. Just let it go.

That whole delusions of grandeur thing you claim I have. I'm certain that is your psychological projection.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 May '18 09:315 edits
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Nobody on here thinks I am stupid.
    Err, I have got news for you; many if not most of us think you're stupid.
    And, only in small part because you don't get that, it is you that have delusions of grandeur, not us; nobody here thinks you are being clever.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '18 11:16
    Originally posted by @humy
    And, only in small part because you don't get that, it is you that have delusions of grandeur, not us; nobody here thinks you are being clever.
    You are lying again. I have proven you wrong many times. If a stupid person can do that what does that make you?

You are arrogant and without empathy. In addition to your ad hominem attacks when you are proven wrong I have noticed you belittle some people who posted stuff on the science forum before when you were right.

Being proven wrong obviously bothers you a lot. You insult people without provocation when that happens. When you prove others wrong you have no empathy at all and still insult them without provocation. Even though those people did nothing to offend you the response from you was an effort to hurt them and crush their spirit. That kind of bullying makes it clear to others that you are a major league jerk. Most of us think you are a jerk.

Also, you are still a liar.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 May '18 12:55
    Nobody on here thinks I am stupid.
    Don't fool yourself, mate, everybody here thinks you're clueless. That you're not as much of a raving nutcase as Duchess doesn't mean anyone takes you seriously, either.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '18 14:42
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Don't fool yourself, mate, everybody here thinks you're clueless. That you're not as much of a raving nutcase as Duchess doesn't mean anyone takes you seriously, either.
    Are you another partisan creature?

If what you say is really true you can give an example of what makes me clueless. My guess is that you hate that I claim global warming is mostly from natural causes and you hate me even more for backing up that claim well. Is that about right?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 May '18 16:09
    I think I speak for all of us when I say no one can speak for all of us.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 May '18 16:511 edit
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    I think I speak for all of us when I say no one can speak for all of us.
    here 'us' need not include you and I didn't say "all of us" but "many if not most of us".
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:18
    here 'us' need not include you and I didn't say "all of us" but "many if not most of us".
    And this is why you'll always be right where you are: always claiming to own the truth yet never progressing, never seeing.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    26 May '18 17:46
    Are you another partisan creature?

If what you say is really true you can give an example of what makes me clueless. My guess is that you hate that I claim global warming is mostly from natural causes and you hate me even more for backing up that claim well. Is that about right?
    What does it mean to be "partisan" when it comes to science?
  14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 May '18 18:30
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    What does it mean to be "partisan" when it comes to science?
    Secretly fighting a guerilla war in Yugoslavia against those who bad-mouth Einstein?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 May '18 19:43

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree