1. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    12 Oct '11 22:461 edit
    Lets boycott Dasa's posts in the science forum.

Let his street corner be confined to the spirituality forum. No matter how insane the man sounds, responding to him only makes him want to keep preaching to people who obviously want nothing to do with him.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 00:17
    Originally posted by usmc7257

Let his street corner be confined to the spirituality forum. No matter how insane the man sounds, responding to him only makes him want to keep preaching to people who obviously want nothing to do with him.
    I second or third or whatever this. If the mods don't have the discernment to tell a science post from a religion post, it calls for grass roots action or inaction.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 00:19
    I read the science forum but rarely comment, (anything useful anyway). Spirituality is where my comments belong. So do Dasa's.
  4. Wat?
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 00:47
    Originally posted by usmc7257

Originally posted by mikelom
    Just don't respond, as you're feeding the troll.

Ignored behaviour goes away! 😉

Let him post to himself. He'll soon get bored. He's Just trying to swamp the science forum, and as long as people respond he'll continue to do so....

-m.

'Hello science forum' - post by Dasa.
  5. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    13 Oct '11 01:19
    [b]Just don't respond, as you're feeding the troll.

Ignored behaviour goes away! 😉

Let him post to himself. He'll soon get bored. He's Just trying to swamp the science forum, and as long as people respond he'll continue to do so....

-m.

'Hello science forum' - post by Dasa.[/b]
    Sorry for repeating your words. At any rate, lets get this ball rolling.

Lets keep on the mods to remove posts from this forum and to quote mikelom "Just don't respond, as your feeding the troll", and we can snuff out this moron.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree