1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 13:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, let me know when you think someone has it figured out.
    Yes, it is such an obviously easy problem it should have been figured out 100 years ago. Is THAT how your brain works?

In fact, it is one of the most complex and mysterious processes as a problem in all of science, how life started.

That does not detract from the FACT that life origin science is distinct from evolution science.

You denigrate all the work that will in the future, whether 20 years from now or 200 years from now that will lead to a complete understanding of how life started here on Earth, a very difficult problem and because of that difficulty you think you have the right to denigrate entire sciences.

You should really butt out of science and let science answer the big questions in its own time, which might be 50 years down the road or 500 years, it doesn't really matter, as long as we can keep science going.

You would rather see civilization fail and everyone go back to the stone age rather than actually figuring out how we got here if that proof entails chemistry, energy, and water combining to make life on Earth from dead molecules.

That you would not permit if you were the czar of science. Fortunately science is going on quite well without the input of you and your creationist assshole buddies.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes, it is such an obviously easy problem it should have been figured out 100 years ago. Is THAT how your brain works?

In fact, it is one of the most complex and mysterious processes as a problem in all of science, how life started.

That does not detract from the FACT that life origin science is distinct from evolution science.

You denigrate all ...[text shortened]... y science is going on quite well without the input of you and your creationist assshole buddies.
    There can be no evolution without the origin of life. Now can there?

I suggest you guys work more on the origin of life and get that figured out first, then I bet the rest of it will start falling into place much more easily.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:15
    There can be no evolution without the origin of life. Now can there?

I suggest you guys work more on the origin of life and get that figured out first, then I bet the rest of it will start falling into place much more easily.
    Don't you worry your little biased head about it, both origins and evolution are being actively worked on as we speak.

They are still separate disciplines because evolution only deals with life already extant.

Your pathetic attempts at argument holds no credit and never has. Only in your mind. The real world will figure it out and we can stop trying to argue with asssholes like you who can't see the forest for the trees.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:34
    Don't you worry your little biased head about it, both origins and evolution are being actively worked on as we speak.

They are still separate disciplines because evolution only deals with life already extant.

Your pathetic attempts at argument holds no credit and never has. Only in your mind. The real world will figure it out and we can stop trying to argue with asssholes like you who can't see the forest for the trees.
    If they ever figure it out, they will find that young earth creationists were right all the time.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 14:391 edit
    If they ever figure it out, they will find that young earth creationists were right all the time.
    You only have a limited amount of time to promulgate such statements.

Have fun with it while you can, you and your buddies are definitely running out of time.

BTW, did you actually read the piece I posted or did you just dismiss it out of hand? I suspect the latter.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 15:00
    You only have a limited amount of time to promulgate such statements.

Have fun with it while you can, you and your buddies are definitely running out of time.

BTW, did you actually read the piece I posted or did you just dismiss it out of hand? I suspect the latter.
    I read it. However, I do not believe you can look 200 years into the future.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 20:31
    I read it. However, I do not believe you can look 200 years into the future.
    This article I just posted proves there is work being done on this front all the time. It is therefore just a matter of time before the whole mystery is unraveled. I don't think you would want to be around on that day because it would mean we will be able to take dead rocks and make them into a life form. Too bad for ancient Egyptian mythology you worship.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Apr '14 21:09
    This article I just posted proves there is work being done on this front all the time. It is therefore just a matter of time before the whole mystery is unraveled. I don't think you would want to be around on that day because it would mean we will be able to take dead rocks and make them into a life form. Too bad for ancient Egyptian mythology you worship.
    Then the ancient Egyptians would be right about making gods out of stone. But that will be only in your dreams.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 04:13
    Then the ancient Egyptians would be right about making gods out of stone. But that will be only in your dreams.
    I'm talking about the ancient Egyptian mythology YOU worship, the 6 day creation story.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 05:22
    I'm talking about the ancient Egyptian mythology YOU worship, the 6 day creation story.
    You are wrong again. I do not worship ancient Egyptian mythology.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 15:371 edit
    You are wrong again. I do not worship ancient Egyptian mythology.
    Oh yes you do, Jews did not originate the 6 day creation myth, Egyptians did a couple thousand years before Jews plagiarized it and that is EXACTLY what you worship.

That is a fact. I saw the cartouche with my own two eyes at the Cairo museum, you should go there sometime, it is an eye opener.

Right down to on the 7th day he rested. Right. Like a god would need to rest. Give me a break.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Apr '14 19:01
    Oh yes you do, Jews did not originate the 6 day creation myth, Egyptians did a couple thousand years before Jews plagiarized it and that is EXACTLY what you worship.

That is a fact. I saw the cartouche with my own two eyes at the Cairo museum, you should go there sometime, it is an eye opener.

Right down to on the 7th day he rested. Right. Like a god would need to rest. Give me a break.
    If so, they must have got it from Joseph or Moses.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 12:18
    Time travels are possible? Wow, you nailed it! You always find the most probable of answers to everything!
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 12:22
    You are obtuse. The Egyptians are the originators of the 6 day creation myth. Several thousand years BEFORE Jews showed up in Egypt.

So you in fact worship Egyptian mythology.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '14 20:10
    You are obtuse. The Egyptians are the originators of the 6 day creation myth. Several thousand years BEFORE Jews showed up in Egypt.

So you in fact worship Egyptian mythology.
    Not so. I am not an Egyptian or a Jew.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree