1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 May '14 16:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Not so. I am not an Egyptian or a Jew.
    You worship what they worship, doesn't matter what your background is.

The fact is the 6 day creation myth is Egyptian in origin and way before any of the Jewish hero's.

Therefore you worship ancient Egyptian mythology plagiarized by Jews and Christians because they weren't creative enough to come up with their own BS tale of how the universe got here.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 May '14 17:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse

The fact is the 6 day creation myth is Egyptian in origin and way before any of the Jewish hero's.

Therefore you worship ancient Egyptian mythology plagiarized by Jews and Christians because they weren't creative enough to come up with their own BS tale of how the universe got here.
    religious dogma discourages original imaginative thought. Religion implicitly tells you not to think.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '14 21:26

There is no proof of such a thing.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 May '14 04:46
    There is no proof of such a thing.
    Open your eyes, RJHinds, open your eyes!
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '14 05:33
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Open your eyes, RJHinds, open your eyes!
    What am I suppose to see?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '14 11:18
    What am I suppose to see?
    I opened MY eyes. I saw the cartouche in the Cairo Museum dated before Jews arrived. The 6 day creation myth is Egyptian. Sorry for your religion's plagiarism.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '14 19:36
    I opened MY eyes. I saw the cartouche in the Cairo Museum dated before Jews arrived. The 6 day creation myth is Egyptian. Sorry for your religion's plagiarism.
    There is no way of knowing. And I don't put faith in unsubstantiated rumors.?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '14 21:02
    There is no way of knowing. And I don't put faith in unsubstantiated rumors.?
    So now I am a liar? Have YOU been to the Cairo Museum? I am telling you what I saw and BTW our guide was Zahi Hawass, now quite the big shot in Egyptian archaeology, google him if you want to know more. He showed us stuff I never dreamed possible for such ancient times, like a carving of a Kangaroo on one of the columns leading from the big pyramid to the Sphinx. Only one way for them to have known about Kangaroo's....
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 May '14 22:24
    So now I am a liar? Have YOU been to the Cairo Museum? I am telling you what I saw and BTW our guide was Zahi Hawass, now quite the big shot in Egyptian archaeology, google him if you want to know more. He showed us stuff I never dreamed possible for such ancient times, like a carving of a Kangaroo on one of the columns leading from the big pyramid to the Sphinx. Only one way for them to have known about Kangaroo's....
    I did not say you are lying to me on purpose. I suspect you just didn't understand what you saw. I don't see why you think a carving of a kangaroo is a big thing when there are carvings of extinct dinosaurs discovered in other ancient archaeology.
  10. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 May '14 22:47
    ...like a carving of a Kangaroo on one of the columns leading from the big pyramid to the Sphinx. Only one way for them to have known about Kangaroo's....
    That seems unlikely. Could you give a reference? I would like to read about that.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '14 08:03
    Originally posted by C Hess
    That seems unlikely. Could you give a reference? I would like to read about that.
    Can't you tell that sonhouse is just making up things to counter me?
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 May '14 10:20
    Can't you tell that sonhouse is just making up things to counter me?
    Theist creationists always divert to ad hominem attacks when they have NOTHING else
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '14 18:24
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Theist creationists always divert to ad hominem attacks when they have NOTHING else
    Well, let's see you provide the reference for C Hess to read if you have something on it. You got something?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 May '14 11:41
    Originally posted by C Hess
    We took vacation in Egypt around 1995. Our tour guide was a dude named Zahi Hawass, now head of antiquities in all of Egypt. He showed us the column where he found the kangaroo, a faded cut into the stone of one of the columns leading from the big pyramid to the Sphinx. He asked us not to tell anyone because he was writing up a paper on it.

Maybe you can find it on google.

RJ would love to think I just make stuff up to discredit him but I know what I saw with my own eyes and the 6 day creation thing is way older than Judaism, I saw the carvings of it in the museum at Cairo.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 May '14 11:51
    Well, let's see you provide the reference for C Hess to read if you have something on it. You got something?
    Science provides refs in abundance to back C Hess up.
    Creationism has no scientific refs whatsoever.

Why?

Because creationism is not science. It's religion.

Go and discuss creationism where it belongs - at Spiritual Forum

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree