http://scitechdaily.com/listening-to-the-sound-of-big-bang/
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 19:42
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://scitechdaily.com/listening-to-the-sound-of-big-bang/
    They keep making up more nonsense. No intelligent person would possibly believe such crap.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 20:491 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They keep making up more nonsense. No intelligent person would possibly believe such crap.
    Therefore if you believe such 'crap', you are not intelligent? What about the fact you have almost zero imagination or curiosity yourself?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Apr '13 04:311 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Therefore if you believe such 'crap', you are not intelligent? What about the fact you have almost zero imagination or curiosity yourself?
    I am not a science fiction author, so I do not need that kind of imagination. 😏
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Apr '13 07:12
    It's plausible and not that far fetched at all. RJ you know what redshift is right ? when an object is moving away from us it appear to us on the red end of the spectrum. Well there is a similar acoustic effect like when a siren on an emergency vehicle is approaching it sounds faster slightly as it passes the sound changes and slows the universe would and does show these effects......hence the idea of a big bang or outward expansion in the first place. Also the universe does give off radio frequency that it how they first discovered the Cosmic Background Radiation in the first place. It is the same in every direction also (Omni directional) Einstein said something about intelligence without imagination is not intelligence at all or something like that 🙂

Manny
  6. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    13 Apr '13 18:58
    I am not a science fiction author, so I do not need that kind of imagination. 😏
    But you do read and believe fiction.

And please, don't try to pass yourself off as the intelligent one. That's the biggest crock of all 😀
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Apr '13 22:46
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    But you do read and believe fiction.

And please, don't try to pass yourself off as the intelligent one. That's the biggest crock of all 😀
    I may read about sci-fi, but I do not believe in the sci-fi of evilution. 😏
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 10:40
    are you senile? seriously, if you hadn't mention you are 60+ old i would believe you are an annoying spoiled brat, nobody likes and everyone ignores, that spoils everyone's fun because he wasn't invited in the first place.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 14:04
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    are you senile? seriously, if you hadn't mention you are 60+ old i would believe you are an annoying spoiled brat, nobody likes and everyone ignores, that spoils everyone's fun because he wasn't invited in the first place.
    Maybe.
  10. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 12:22
    What has evolution got to do with the big bang? Or are you claiming the universe does not change (evolve)? If so you are truly an idiot. I just changed the universe by typing this!
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 14:03
    Originally posted by Kepler
    What has evolution got to do with the big bang? Or are you claiming the universe does not change (evolve)? If so you are truly an idiot. I just changed the universe by typing this!
    The big bang is sci-fi. It never happened. The universe was created and wound up by the Creator and it has been winding down (changing) for over 6,000 years. But this winding down is the opposite of evilution. We are just discovering what was already there about 6,000 years ago.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 14:28
    It would be great if a moderator could intervene and remove the pompous quadriplegic crawling around spastically in the boxing ring.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 15:55
    You can forget actually getting him to learn anything but what other people have told him about the bible. He does NO thinking on his own, that would be committing the sin of pride so he shuts off what is left of his brain.
  14. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    17 Apr '13 22:31
    The big bang is sci-fi. It never happened. The universe was created and wound up by the Creator and it has been winding down (changing) for over 6,000 years. But this winding down is the opposite of evilution. We are just discovering what was already there about 6,000 years ago.
    You do know the meaning of evolve don't you? No? Change gradually. The universe has been changing gradually for all that time so has been evolving. Stars evolve, galaxies evolve, planets evolve even gods are doing it. I bet even you are doing it unless you want to claim you are still an infant ... on second thoughts, I could easily believe you still are.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 02:19
    You do know the meaning of evolve don't you? No? Change gradually. The universe has been changing gradually for all that time so has been evolving. Stars evolve, galaxies evolve, planets evolve even gods are doing it. I bet even you are doing it unless you want to claim you are still an infant ... on second thoughts, I could easily believe you still are.
    Deteriorating is the word.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree