1. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    18 Apr '13 12:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Deteriorating is the word.
    You and me both. I have found that as I get older the ground gets further away and yet I don't get any taller.

All this deterioration is still evolution though, it doesn't have to be change for the better.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '13 06:50
    Originally posted by Kepler
    You and me both. I have found that as I get older the ground gets further away and yet I don't get any taller.

All this deterioration is still evolution though, it doesn't have to be change for the better.
    That must be why some call it evil-lution.
  3. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    19 Apr '13 08:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That must be why some call it evil-lution.
    No, you call it evil-lution. You are obsessed with it. I suggest a more healthy hobby. Counting stars for instance.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 22:51
    Originally posted by Kepler
    No, you call it evil-lution. You are obsessed with it. I suggest a more healthy hobby. Counting stars for instance.
    Actually, even that term 'evilution' is not his, he plagiarized it from a source he won't name.
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    21 Apr '13 23:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Actually, even that term 'evilution' is not his, he plagiarized it from a source he won't name.
    He likely even bought his brain second-hand at a "dings & dents" sale, but whatever he paid he got took.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree