1. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 08:302 edits
    Originally posted by mikelom
    It must be difficult for you to envy me.

It's nice to be disliked too, as it shows the pathetic and immature, ignoble and unknowledgeable trait of the disliker who doesn't, indeed, know me.

It's only complainers and secret admirers that whinge in public.

I appreciate your envy, therefore.

Have a nice day. 😉

-m.
    Like I said, this is the science forum. I chose to interpret your post for what it is.
    An inane, attention-seeking monologue from an obviously disturbed individual who
    is incapable of understanding anything outside of his own ego. Or was it really about
    how to cook yesterdays steak?
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 08:531 edit
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    Like I said, this is the science forum. I chose to interpret your post for what it is.
    An inane, attention-seeking monologue from an obviously disturbed individual who
    is incapable of understanding anything outside of his own ego. Or was it really about
    how to cook yesterdays steak?
    I cooked the steak over a week ago. Why aren't you capable of counting days on posted dates?

"obviously disturbed individual"?

Lol..... really LMFAO at your efforts to engage with me, in futile rebuff and comments about my ego.

However, if you had gone though floods and loss; if you had such a lovely Lady at your side; and you were capable of being kind throughout, then possibly you would enjoy an ego maintained. But then, you just sit at your computer bored stiff, looking for new people to attack. You found the wrong one this time!

Proinde ergo sum , ego vado , ego sum gauisus quod ego teneos magis gaudium quam vos operor. 😉

-m.

Edit: End to a trash case of a pick up. No further correspondence with you, as you are obviously bored, and empty at this moment. B/Regards, -m.
  3. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 09:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 09:35
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Now if you could supply me with an owl, on my microwave case, then it would not be ontop, looking, but inside cooking ready to feed me.

That would surmount sticky rice and noodles, at the going rate. 🙂

-m.
  5. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 12:575 edits
    Now if you could supply me with an owl, on my microwave case, then it would not be ontop, looking, but inside cooking ready to feed me.

That would surmount sticky rice and noodles, at the going rate. 🙂

-m.
    Interestingly the subject has chosen to abandon not only its own faith and
    sexuality but has also made attempts to regain an entirely imaginary social status
    by trading on the misery of its own people.

The creature seems aware of light yet has no obvious eyes. It seems to derive
    context entirely from the notion of self and able at any one time to believe that its
    and every other creatures existence is in some way interlinked with its own bowel
    movements.

Further provoking of the subject has led to displays of incontinence and a loose
    grasp at archaic languages in attempt to subdue it's opponent by means of
    symmetrical occlusion.

We find that the most interesting aspect of the creatures existence (Buddhism)
    has been neatly circumvented by means of elastic mentality. This leads a number
    of our researchers to believe that this, given the context of the question, is an
    attempt at understanding. Albeit an arrogant one.

Further studies are due to take place to determine whether the subject is making
    a genuine attempt at communication or just being a dick.
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 16:05
    Interestingly the subject has chosen to abandon not only its own faith and
    sexuality but has also made attempts to regain an entirely imaginary social status
    by trading on the misery of its own people.

The creature seems aware of light yet has no obvious eyes. It seems to derive
    context entirely from the notion of self and able at any one time to b ...[text shortened]... termine whether the subject is making
    a genuine attempt at communication or just being a dick.
    I'm no dick. You're the twat, and need a bf to fill your empty, alcohol filled, brain with a dickhead up ur anus.

I'm so glad it took you at least 30 minutes to write the above, check it, re-check it and post it to try to look cool.

Took me 30 secs to write this. Get off my case and piss off!

-m. 😠

As for me being your subject, are you a king, a psychologist or a twat? I don't, neither does any other, need to answer that! 😏
  7. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 20:175 edits
    I'm no dick. You're the twat, and need a bf to fill your empty, alcohol filled, brain with a dickhead up ur anus.

I'm so glad it took you at least 30 minutes to write the above, check it, re-check it and post it to try to look cool.

Took me 30 secs to write this. Get off my case and piss off!

-m. 😠

As for me being your subject, are you a king, a psychologist or a twat? I don't, neither does any other, need to answer that! 😏
  8. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 20:237 edits
    You're not Thai. I know your penchants.
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    29 Nov '11 22:02
    You're not Thai. I know your penchants.
    I saw nothing wrong with the OP's question, I see an awful lot wrong with your bigoted
    assaults on the OP for no reason let alone a good one.

If this was a meeting and discussion in real life I would throw you out of the room,
    Alas I can't do that here.
    I can however tell you that you disgust me, and have no place in this forum or debate.
  10. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    29 Nov '11 22:357 edits
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I saw nothing wrong with the OP's question, I see an awful lot wrong with your bigoted
    assaults on the OP for no reason let alone a good one.

If this was a meeting and discussion in real life I would throw you out of the room,
    Alas I can't do that here.
    I can however tell you that you disgust me, and have no place in this forum or debate.
    If this were real life, I'd leave you alone with him and bolt the door from the outside.

Why don't you explain to me the science behind the OP and we'll see if it makes
    it out of kindergarden?

Personally, all I could read into it was the anatomy of a poser.
  11. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    29 Nov '11 22:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    29 Nov '11 22:52
    If this were real life, I'd leave you alone with him and bolt the door from the outside.
    damn, I so wanted to catch this before you edited out your bigoted insults.

For those that missed it apparently Thequ1ck can't handle the existence of people of non-standard gender's or orientations.

And feels the need to attack them to defend his (presuming him) obviously fragile manhood.

You are a bigot.

You are disgusting.

Now shut up and get lost.
  13. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    29 Nov '11 22:535 edits
    damn, I so wanted to catch this before you edited out your bigoted insults.

For those that missed it apparently Thequ1ck can't handle the existence of people of non-standard gender's or orientations.

And feels the need to attack them to defend his (presuming him) obviously fragile manhood.

You are a bigot.

You are disgusting.

Now shut up and get lost.
    Sure, blame the ether air-head.

If the totality of your argument lies in what I didn't say then I hardly need to
    shut up now do I?
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    29 Nov '11 23:03
    Sure, blame the ether air-head.
    Cower behind your veneer of edits.

The OP makes no reference to anything of anything except a question about how a
    microwave works and the possible results of reheating certain foodstuffs.

The questions are certainly ones science can shed light on and there is no shame in
    asking them.

The application of science and it's methodology should be encouraged and applied
    wherever possible.

You then jump into an otherwise civil discussion with accusations and attacks aimed at the
    OP that have nothing whatsoever to do with the OP, and are both offensive and revolting
    in nature.

Who gives a f*** how anyone dresses, who they sleep with, think or feel.
    It's not relevant, not your business, and as long as it's between consenting adults nothing
    wrong with it.

It's stone age thinking that claims otherwise that is so dangerous and revolting about many
    religions.

Your display here is vile, and I will not tolerate intolerance and bigotry like you have displayed here.

Get out NOW and stay out.
  15. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    29 Nov '11 23:479 edits
    Cower behind your veneer of edits.

The OP makes no reference to anything of anything except a question about how a
    microwave works and the possible results of reheating certain foodstuffs.

The questions are certainly ones science can shed light on and there is no shame in
    asking them.

The application of science and it's methodology should be tolerate intolerance and bigotry like you have displayed here.

Get out NOW and stay out.
    You don't tell me where to get off googlefudge.

The OP makes several references in his question and related comments.
    Most notedly are steak, french fries, micro-wave ovens and the recent
    flood.

Anybody with a scientific mind and the basic application of logic would be able
    to read that the OP would have to be in some way unusual for a Thai who is
    unable to master the basics of microwave ovens yet is able to maintain a higher
    income status based on his culinary choices, appliances and ability to live in
    an area affected by the flooding which would imply a house and not a city
    apartment. Further consideration might reveal that a person so struck by this
    tragedy as to wield it as a weapon of reproach may not be in the mindset
    to be giving so much consideration as to most efficient way to zap his left-over
    freaking steak.

The structuring of his question into a series of near statements seems in itself
    to be mocking science and his use of grammar and flow show that his grasp
    and use of English did not reflect a sincere attempt to communicate.

Based on these inconsistencies and my previous encounters with the OP I
    concluded that this was a mocking statement of both the question and the
    environment in which it was posed. As such I responded by bringing the question
    into context and attempted to provide an actual scientific analysis rather than
    the pious echolalia that you just spewed up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree