Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Science Forum

Science Forum

  1. Standard member mikelom
    Ajarn
    03 Dec '11 14:41
    After long and hard study, I just got removed from my metaphysics exam, and expelled from school. :'(





































































    I got caught reading my mate's brain!
  2. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    03 Dec '11 19:22
    You'll have to double check on that
  3. Standard member uzless
    The So Fist
    13 Dec '11 21:06
    Originally posted by mikelom
    After long and hard study, I just got removed from my metaphysics exam, and expelled from school. :'(





































































    I got caught reading my mate's brain!
    easy to read a mind...hard to read a brain.

    How does that work exactly?
  4. Standard member yavash
    lovin the sea breeze
    21 Dec '11 21:33
    Originally posted by uzless
    easy to read a mind...hard to read a brain.

    How does that work exactly?
    its easier to read a brain than a mind

    the brain is measurable with activity that can be observed

    mind is a lot lot harder - its a concept, formless
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    22 Dec '11 01:50
    Originally posted by yavash
    its easier to read a brain than a mind

    the brain is measurable with activity that can be observed

    mind is a lot lot harder - its a concept, formless
    That's right, to read a brain all you need is a FMri. They are working on the mind part too...