1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '13 22:251 edit
    Originally posted by Kepler
    I have some parrots. Ingenious little buggers, they could defeat RJ in a battle of wits quite easily.
    Yeah, didn't mean to be putting down those cute little smart parrots🙂 Greys, especially.

You undoubtedly knew about Alex, right?

YouTube

One of the things he said (RIP) was, seeing another bird flipping around on its perch, hanging upside down and generally having a good time, Alex says
    "you gotta get a camera here!"
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 05:01
    I have some parrots. Ingenious little buggers, they could defeat RJ in a battle of wits quite easily.
    I defeat you in the battle of wits all the time, so what does that say about you?

The Instructor
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 05:491 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I defeat you in the battle of wits all the time, so what does that say about you?

The Instructor
    You pathetic pile of volcano poop, you are the most arrogant assshole I have run across in a long time. You already admit you gave up the right to use your actual brain to your pathetic man made religion decades ago.

Being so absolutely pretentious as to call yourself an INSTRUCTOR?

You are a joke, a relic from a time when the church ruled the known universe and you can't WAIT for that time to return so you can personally torture all those who disbelieve your particular brand of bullshyte.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '13 08:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You pathetic pile of volcano poop, you are the most arrogant assshole I have run across in a long time. You already admit you gave up the right to use your actual brain to your pathetic man made religion decades ago.

Being so absolutely pretentious as to call yourself an INSTRUCTOR?

You are a joke, a relic from a time when the church ruled the known ...[text shortened]... turn so you can personally torture all those who disbelieve your particular brand of bullshyte.
    Please cite your authority for all this bull crap.

The Instuctor
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 15:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Please cite your authority for all this bull crap.

The Instuctor
    That authority comes from none other than yourself, your rotten core spills out with your every word.
  6. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    18 May '13 16:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, didn't mean to be putting down those cute little smart parrots🙂 Greys, especially.

You undoubtedly knew about Alex, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGOgs_UlEc

One of the things he said (RIP) was, seeing another bird flipping around on its perch, hanging upside down and generally having a good time, Alex says
    "you gotta get a camera here!"
    One of mine has discovered tool use. He has a piece of stick that he uses to poke the other birds with to make them move. The extra length means he doesn't get an ear full of beak when he is annoying the others!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 May '13 16:25
    One of mine has discovered tool use. He has a piece of stick that he uses to poke the other birds with to make them move. The extra length means he doesn't get an ear full of beak when he is annoying the others!
    Funny. My folks used to have a Capuchin monkey and a parrot. That frigging monkey one day captured the parrot and pulled out every feather on the poor bird, it was never the same since and soon died of that trauma.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree