New DNA full analysis in minutes!:

New DNA full analysis in minutes!:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 May 13

http://phys.org/news/2013-05-device-human-dna-full-genetic.html

It uses electric fields to move the DNA molecules right to the needles to concentrate them on the spot.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
http://phys.org/news/2013-05-device-human-dna-full-genetic.html

It uses electric fields to move the DNA molecules right to the needles to concentrate them on the spot.
So are you going to buy one? I would ask for a money back guarantee if I were you and check that it is made by a reputable company. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
So are you going to buy one? I would ask for a money back guarantee if I were you and check that it is made by a reputable company. 😏
Yeah, it could be evolutionistic propaganda.....

Why do you not like that development? Would you be afraid to use it on yourself, maybe find African blood in your background? Maybe find stuff you couldn't refute with the bible?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 May 13

Yeah, it could be evolutionistic propaganda.....

Why do you not like that development? Would you be afraid to use it on yourself, maybe find African blood in your background? Maybe find stuff you couldn't refute with the bible?
I am not afraid of such things if they exist. However, I believe the word of God in the Holy Bible will prove true in the end.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 May 13

I am not afraid of such things if they exist. However, I believe the word of God in the Holy Bible will prove true in the end.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!
Always the one trick pony. How does it feel when you don't actually use your own brain and have thoughts of your own?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 May 13

Always the one trick pony. How does it feel when you don't actually use your own brain and have thoughts of your own?
Great!

One of the most provocative arguments for intelligent design focuses on the recognition that DNA is an information-based system. Yet skeptics argue that biochemical information is not genuine information. Instead, they assert that when scientists refer to biochemical information, it is merely a scientific metaphor. New research by a team from Harvard and Johns Hopkins University—in which researchers encoded an entire book into DNA—raises questions about this objection and helps to powerfully advance the case for a Creator.

http://www.reasons.org/articles/harvard-scientists-write-the-book-on-intelligent-design-in-dna

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

Great!

[b]One of the most provocative arguments for intelligent design focuses on the recognition that DNA is an information-based system. Yet skeptics argue that biochemical information is not genuine information. Instead, they assert that when scientists refer to biochemical information, it is merely a scientific metaphor. New research by a team from Ha ...[text shortened]...
http://www.reasons.org/articles/harvard-scientists-write-the-book-on-intelligent-design-in-dna
It is well known DNA is information. That is not even close to a proof of some deity involvement. The Earth has been here for billions of years, giving plenty of time for new life forms to evolve.

Your creationist BS is just that: BS.

How can you justify your self-titled 'instructor', when you now admit you don't have your own thoughts?

You should change your title from instructor to Parrot, since a Parrot can do just as good a job at instruction.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13

It is well known DNA is information. That is not even close to a proof of some deity involvement. The Earth has been here for billions of years, giving plenty of time for new life forms to evolve.

Your creationist BS is just that: BS.

How can you justify your self-titled 'instructor', when you now admit you don't have your own thoughts?

You shoul ...[text shortened]... our title from instructor to Parrot, since a Parrot can do just as good a job at instruction.
There is no proof the the Earth has been here for more than a few thousand years. Even it the earth had been here for a trillion years, it would not be long enough to make your fairy tale come true. It is time to stop believing in the tooth fairy and turn to Christ and believe in Him before it is too late.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 May 13

There is no proof the the Earth has been here for more than a few thousand years. Even it the earth had been here for a trillion years, it would not be long enough to make your fairy tale come true. It is time to stop believing in the tooth fairy and turn to Christ and believe in Him before it is too late.

The Instructor
What does it take to get it through your thick head I don't want to be saved? I don't need your vindictive childish god and if it is real, I will gladly seek out your devil rather than being a sycophant for a god that needs constant ego massages.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
14 May 13

The Instructor
Proof my arse. Outside of mathematics, proof doesn't exist. Even legal proof is nothing more than evidence and persuasion.

There is no proof the earth hasn't been here for only five minutes or even forever. Evidence to the contrary, yes, but no proof. There is no proof that your god exists but there is no evidence for that either.

If you do have a proof for god trot it out and have done with it. Even some evidence (no! not that tatty old book you keep waving about) would be nice.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by Kepler
Proof my arse. Outside of mathematics, proof doesn't exist. Even legal proof is nothing more than evidence and persuasion.

There is no proof the earth hasn't been here for only five minutes or even forever. Evidence to the contrary, yes, but no proof. There is no proof that your god exists but there is no evidence for that either.

If you do have a proof ...[text shortened]... with it. Even some evidence (no! not that tatty old book you keep waving about) would be nice.
Why do you keep following me around and replying to my posts with lies?

The Instructor

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
15 May 13

Why do you keep following me around and replying to my posts with lies?

The Instructor
Why do you keep following me around and replying to my posts with drivel?

The Antigodbotherer

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 May 13

Originally posted by Kepler
Why do you keep following me around and replying to my posts with drivel?

The Antigodbotherer
You really are a Demon Duck. And a Quack too. QUACK, QUACK.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 May 13

You really are a Demon Duck. And a Quack too. QUACK, QUACK.

The Instructor
So that is your big refutation? Quack Quack. It just shows how high up your level of thought, well, non-thought, is. You are just a 15 year old in disguise.

Like I said, your level of 'instruction' could be done just as well with a parrot, who also has no thoughts of its own.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
16 May 13

So that is your big refutation? Quack Quack. It just shows how high up your level of thought, well, non-thought, is. You are just a 15 year old in disguise.

Like I said, your level of 'instruction' could be done just as well with a parrot, who also has no thoughts of its own.
I have some parrots. Ingenious little buggers, they could defeat RJ in a battle of wits quite easily.