1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 15:13
    http://www.physorg.com/news173615221.html

Great long term work, a large team working since 1992 putting together the history of this newly discovered, well in 1992, but a lot of detailed long term study shows how chimps and the great apes are not as close to human as previously thought. This hominid is a million years older than
    "Lucy" and shows undifferentiated traits much different from previous assumptions about human evolution. Great work!
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 15:49
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.physorg.com/news173615221.html

Great long term work, a large team working since 1992 putting together the history of this newly discovered, well in 1992, but a lot of detailed long term study shows how chimps and the great apes are not as close to human as previously thought. This hominid is a million years older than
    "Lucy" and shows undifferentiated traits much different from previous assumptions about human evolution. Great work!
    Glad your back sonhouse.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 16:08
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Glad your back sonhouse.
    Hey thanks, I didn't know anyone noticed🙂 Just got canned from my job and it is not as bad as I thought, still have an income, maybe enough to get by but there seems to be crisis after crisis at home, wife in ER, hole in muffler on my voyager, which I replaced, did a brake job on my wife's Sante Fe, rotors and pads, then some assshole threw a rock over an overpass where I was driving and managed to hit the BACK window on my van which broke in a million pieces so had to scrounge up a new window, it seems if you want a new one they are something north of 800 bucks! found used one for $65 US. Most places wanted 125 for the window but the closest junk yard was the cheapest as it turned out. Also trying to get my ham tower (70 foot tower and a triband 3 element beam with rotor) assembled before winter sets in, had to get permission from the township for that. Also building a shed for yard machines, have to insulate a major part of the house before winter, just rejoined the local ham club.
    Oh, forgot, I am a new grandpa, babe less than a month old. Of course mom and pop living with us and another baby also from his brother.
    Other than that, just a normal week🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree